- Technology Nubia Red Magic 5G Gaming Smartphone Bags 3C Certification: 55W Fast Charging Tipped
- Finance Budget 2020: Pushing Demand To Boost Economy Would Be Key
- Movies Saif Ali Khan Gets Trolled For Claiming There Was No Concept of India Till The British
- News Modi extracts wealth from India's poor, gives it to 'crony capitalist friends': Rahul Gandhi
- Automobiles KTM Adventure 390 Launched At Rs 2.99 Lakh: Bookings Officially Open At Rs 10,000
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Novak Djokovic results and form ahead of second-round match with Tatsuma Ito
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Lakshmi Manchu recently gave us vibrant sari goals as she attended a book launch. The actress wore a simple sari and teamed it with an elaborate blouse. Styled by Shweta Malpani, Lakshmi pulled off her sari with a lot of aplomb. Her jewellery game was also strong. So, let's decode her sari and look of the day.
Her sari was designed by Rishi & Soujit. It was a vibrant pink-hued sari that was beautifully draped and the blouse was elaborated by ivory hue and pink-toned floral accents. It was a sleeveless high-neck blouse and the border of her sari matched with the blouse. Well, with this sari look, Lakshmi Manchu gave us cues on how to team a plain sari with an intricately done blouse.
As for the accessory game, she kept it subtle but wore some statement pieces. The Lakshmi Bombactress accessorised her look with oxidised silver bangles and kadas, which were by Sangeeta Boochra. Her signature Chanel studs elevated her look. Lakshmi spurced up her look with magenta pink lip shade and dark kohl. The neat ponytail rounded out her avatar. So, how did you find Lakshmi Manchu'sattire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.