- News Day after BJP's massive victory, PM Modi to chalk out action plan on govt formation
- Technology Oppo K3 vs other mid-range smartphones with 6GB RAM
- Movies Sita Critics Review: Kajal Aggarwal-Bellamkonda Sreenivas Starrer Fails To Meet Expectations
- Finance UK PM Theresa May Resigns Amid Brexit Crisis
- Sports Kirti Azad to Gautam Gambhir to Mohammed Kaif: Former India cricketers who won and lost in elections
- Automobiles Hero Launches Splendor Special Edition — It’s Been 25 Years Since The Splendor Was Introduced
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Kubbra Sait, Kajol, and Aahana Kumra also attended the Dadasaheb Phalke Awards 2019. Their fashion statements for the event were striking indeed. The common aspect was not only that they draped saris but also wore ivory-hued numbers. Let's decode their outfits and find out who looked the best out of the three divas.
Kubbra Sait looked dreamy and upped her fashion game with this sari, which came from the label, House Of Milk. It was a beautifully embroidered creamy white sari, which was notched up by floral accents. The intricate sari featured a gold-toned sleek border and Kubbra teamed it with a white sleeveless blouse. Her statement diamond and emerald ring and aquamarine and emerald earrings came from Farah Khan Ali's eponymous jewellery brand. The makeup was highlighted by a bright pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The vintage hairdo rounded out her avatar.
Kajol went for a colour-blocked sari from Shivan & Narresh. She wore a sheer chikan-mattie sari with daisy skeinwork. The drape was ivory-hued and the fall was contrasted by bright red colour. Even her sleeveless blouse was dipped in vibrant red hue. The whole colour effect and meticulous detailing were stunning. However, there were a few subtle misses, which included that brooch pin and the way it was draped. Adding to that, while we liked her neckpiece, we thought it didn't go too well with her sari. The makeup was beautifully done with a matte pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted sleek tresses completed and complemented her look.
Aahana Kumra inspired us fashionably with her Sabyasachi sari, which we thought was a cross between vintage and modern. Her delicate ivory sari was beautifully draped and accentuated by subtle embroidery and nuanced details. She teamed her sari with a silver choli blouse, which went well with her sari. She also paired her sari with silver block heels, which came from Jaypore. The actress spruced up her avatar with sleek chandelier earrings and a stunning ring. The makeup was marked by bright red lip shade but we wished she had opted for a natural pink shade. The impeccable bun was adorned with roses and that wrapped up her traditional look.
Well, we found Kubbra Sait's sari and look the best. Apart from her intricate sari, we thought she experimented with the lip shade and hairdo. She certainly gave us a fresh traditional look idea.