- 1 hr ago Amazon Great Indian Festival: Up To 50% Off On Protein Powders
- 2 hrs ago Remedial Measures In Astrology To Counter Different Problems In Life
- 5 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 02 October To 08 October 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 02 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- News RRB Group D Jobs 2022: Phase 5 CBT exam admit card to be out today, details here
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Scuffle Ensues On Day 1 Of The Show Between Nimrit Kaur And Archana Gautam
- Automobiles Kia India Registers Highest Ever Monthly Sales - 25,87 Units Sold In September 2022
- Education CSIR-UGC NET June 2022 Answer Key, Response Sheet, Question Paper Out; Challenge Till October 3
- Sports UFC Vegas 61 results and recap: Yan Xiaonan edges out Mackenzie Dern in her first main event
- Finance This Multibagger Stock Is Locked In Upper Circuit For Past 7 Days And Gained The Highest In September
- Technology Jio, Airtel, and Vi 5G Services in India; Here's How Fast Your Internet Will Be
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Kubbra Sait, Kajol, and Aahana Kumra also attended the Dadasaheb Phalke Awards 2019. Their fashion statements for the event were striking indeed. The common aspect was not only that they draped saris but also wore ivory-hued numbers. Let's decode their outfits and find out who looked the best out of the three divas.
Kubbra Sait looked dreamy and upped her fashion game with this sari, which came from the label, House Of Milk. It was a beautifully embroidered creamy white sari, which was notched up by floral accents. The intricate sari featured a gold-toned sleek border and Kubbra teamed it with a white sleeveless blouse. Her statement diamond and emerald ring and aquamarine and emerald earrings came from Farah Khan Ali's eponymous jewellery brand. The makeup was highlighted by a bright pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The vintage hairdo rounded out her avatar.
Kajol went for a colour-blocked sari from Shivan & Narresh. She wore a sheer chikan-mattie sari with daisy skeinwork. The drape was ivory-hued and the fall was contrasted by bright red colour. Even her sleeveless blouse was dipped in vibrant red hue. The whole colour effect and meticulous detailing were stunning. However, there were a few subtle misses, which included that brooch pin and the way it was draped. Adding to that, while we liked her neckpiece, we thought it didn't go too well with her sari. The makeup was beautifully done with a matte pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted sleek tresses completed and complemented her look.
Aahana Kumra inspired us fashionably with her Sabyasachi sari, which we thought was a cross between vintage and modern. Her delicate ivory sari was beautifully draped and accentuated by subtle embroidery and nuanced details. She teamed her sari with a silver choli blouse, which went well with her sari. She also paired her sari with silver block heels, which came from Jaypore. The actress spruced up her avatar with sleek chandelier earrings and a stunning ring. The makeup was marked by bright red lip shade but we wished she had opted for a natural pink shade. The impeccable bun was adorned with roses and that wrapped up her traditional look.
Well, we found Kubbra Sait's sari and look the best. Apart from her intricate sari, we thought she experimented with the lip shade and hairdo. She certainly gave us a fresh traditional look idea.
- bollywood wardrobeKubbra Sait And Deepika Padukone Can Give You Cues On How To Look Cool And Ace The Street-Style Look
- lgbtqKubbra Sait: The LGBTQIA Community Deserves Unanimous Support; Homophobia Is A State Of Mind
- bollywood wardrobeNew Year: The Top 5 Celebs-Approved Fashion And Styling Lesson That Will Make Your 2021 More Stylish
- bollywood wardrobeShilpa Shetty, Genelia Deshmukh And Kubbra Sait Raise Temperature With Their Fashionable Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeMouni Roy, Kubbra Sait, Tahira Kashyap, And Tabu Slayed It In Their Edgy Dresses
- bollywood wardrobeRadhika Apte And Kubbra Sait Wore Sculptural Gowns At The International Emmy Awards
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali 2019: Taapsee Pannu And Other Divas Will Inspire You To Look Your Ethnic Best For Diwali Bash
- bollywood wardrobeJio Mami 2019 Closing Ceremony: The Actresses Who Caught Our Attention With Their Stylish Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeFrom Quirky Numbers To Phulkari Dupattas, Kubbra Sait's Fashion Sense Is Totally Unique
- bollywood wardrobeLet These Leading B-town Divas Inspire You To Wear Something White-hued This Eid
- bollywood wardrobeFrom Taapsee Pannu To Tara Sutaria: Who Wore What For Russell Peters Comedy Show?
- bollywood wardrobeFrom Tamannaah To Sonam To Katrina: Who Was The Best Dressed At GQ’s 100 Best Dressed Night?