- News Clear revenue share dues as per SC order: Telecom firms told
- Technology Motorola Sales Declined By 71% During The Last Financial Year: Report
- Movies Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas Spend Big Bucks On Real Estate For Their Home In LA
- Sports Tigresses and Lionesses setup final clash after recording thumping wins on Day 2
- Automobiles Spy Pics: Hyundai i20 To Feature Sunroof, New Alloy Wheels, And More
- Finance Retail Inflation At 16-Month High In Oct; Breaches RBI's Target Of 4%
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
- Education Children's Day Essay: Top 5 Ideas To Write An Essay On Children's Day
Kubbra Sait looked gorgeous as she graced the coffee table book launch of the jewellery designer, Farah Khan Ali. She wore a dress for the occasion, which we thought was enhanced by nuanced details. She kept her look and styling minimal. Let's check out her dress of the night.
So, Kubbra wore an electric blue dress that was sleeveless with an overlapping bodice and subtle slit. It was a beautiful structured dress that accentuated her slender frame and the asymmetrical ruffled hem added an interesting dimension to her dress. Kubbra's attire was absolutely twirl-worthy and she teamed it with an embellished block heels, which went well with her dress.
The actress also carried a glittering clutch with her and she kept her accessories bare minimum. She notched up her look with a signature nose pin and studs. The makeup was spruced up by a touch of bronzer and marked by nude tones. She wore a matte pink lip shade and well-defined kohl. The sleek side-swept tresses rounded out her stylish avatar. So, what do you think about Kubbra Sait's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.