- 32 min ago December Festivals 2021: Not Just Christmas, Here Is A List Of Auspicious Days In This Month
- 12 hrs ago 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- 13 hrs ago Amazon Great Indian Sale 2021: From Smart TV to AC, Get Upto 50% Off On Cool Home Appliances
- 16 hrs ago Chhorii Promotions: Nushrratt Bharuccha Looks Stunning In Her Indigo-Blue And Ivory Outfits
- Movies Akhanda Twitter Review: 10 Tweets You Should Read Before Watching The Nandamuri Balakrishna Starrer!
- Technology List Of Smartphones To Expected To Launch In December 2021
- News Manjinder Singh Sirsa quits as DSGMC president, joins BJP
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Hasaranga chokes Bangla Tigers with a fifer after Kohler-Cadmore's sparkling 96
- Education MPSC Subordinate Services Prelim Result 2020 Out, Check MPSC Subordinate Services Pre STI ASO Results Here
- Automobiles Tata Motors Has Registered Total Sales Of 62,192 Units In November 2021
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Do you want to update your wardrobe with cool and edgy western wear? Or do you want to pair the outfits that the whole look is slay-worthy and street-style-perfect? If you want inspiration, you can take cues from Deepika Padukone and Kubbra Sait. While Deepika Padukone was spotted at the airport in leather pants look, Kubbra Sait opted for crop top and trousers pairing. So, let's decode their outfits for some major fashion inspiration.
Photographer Courtesy: Janak Panchal
Kubbra Sait's Crop Top And Trousers Look
Styled by Sanam Ratansi, Kubbra Sait looked drop-dead gorgeous in her ensemble that came from Antithesis. She wore a white gathered crop top that featured spaghetti black sleeves and black buttons. The sleeves were exaggerated and her top was crafted out of soft and sheer fabric. The high-waist trousers were accentuated by matte-black finish and razor-sharp edges. She teamed her outfit with black-hued sandals, which were from Steve Madden India. The Sacred Games actress accessorised her look with chic neckpieces and rings. Her jewellery was from Azotiique by Varun Raheja and Viari. The makeup was highlighted by brownish-pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The side-parted, short curly tresses rounded out her avatar.
Deepika Padukone's Leather Pants Look
Deepika Padukone looked amazing as she was spotted at the airport. The actress went for striking colour-blocks. She wore a black bralette and teamed it with a white oversized shirt that was knotted at the front and a pair of shiny brown leather pants. She paired her ensemble with ankle-length boots that were black-hued. The boots complemented her ensemble and Deepika spruced up her look with a beaded neckpiece. She carried a side bag with her and following the safety protocols amid Covid-19 pandemic, she wore a black mask. The makeup was highlighted by kohl and the short, softly-curled copper tresses completed her look.
So, whose attire and look did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.