- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 10 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 10 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 12 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- Movies Happy Birthday Dilip Kumar: How Amitabh Bachchan & Shah Rukh Khan Have Hero-worshipped The Thespian
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Sports Salzburg 0-2 Liverpool: Keita and Salah see Reds through in thrilling clash
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Kubbra Sait exuded some cheerful vibes as she attended the special screening of 'Gully Boy'. Not just Ranveer Singh, the actress, and the anchor also made a roaring entry. Adding to that, she also made a strong case for pink pantsuits and was the latest celeb to do so. She also beckoned us to think of pantsuits as beyond a boss lady attire. Her look was fun and quirky. Let's decode it.
So, she sported a structured pantsuit, which was dipped in the brightest shade of pink. It was a crisp number that was enhanced by sharp and nuanced details. However, Kubbra gave her attire a cheery touch by pairing it with a white-hued tee that had a yellow and purple tiger printed on it. Oh yes, the tiger did burn bright and she paired her ensemble with peach-hued pencil heels.
The 'Sacred Games' actress looked absolutely wonderful and raised the quirk quotient with her huge white frames. She accessorised her look with delicate studs. Her makeup was nude-toned and highlighted by a muted red lip shade. The layered tresses completed her style avatar. We thought Kubbra looked chic. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.