- News Kulbhushan Jadhav verdict: India says stand validated, expect Pak to implement ICJ verdict
- Technology Xiaomi Mi A3 Launched – Triple Rear Cameras, Snapdragon 665 SoC And More
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Full Schedule, team-wise schedule, date and time, venues of PKL 2019
- Movies Veteran Bengali Actor Swarup Dutta Passes Away Due To Cardiac Arrest In Kolkata
- Automobiles Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Kritika Kamra also graced the ramp on the third day of the ongoing India Fashion Week presented by FDCI and sponsored by Lotus Make-Up. She looked ethereal and glided down the ramp for the label 17:17 by Simmi Saboo. The actress wore a contemporary fusion outfit from their collection and with this, she gave us a refreshing ensemble of the day.
The 'Mitron' actress wore separates, which was dipped in a dark hue and a departure from all things pastels. She wore a sharp v-necked top-like blouse that was accentuated by slightly exaggerated half-sleeves and she teamed it with a flowy skirt. Her skirt was accentuated by intricate and colourful animal-inspired prints. She also casually carried a lightweight dupatta with her, which matched with her skirt.
Kritika's ensemble was perfect for millennials looked forward to attending a light formal function. She paired her ensemble with shiny heels. The makeup was notched up by dewy-tones and marked with a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The wavy tresses rounded out her ethnic avatar. Kritika looked like a dream. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.