- Technology Best Nokia Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000 That Support WhatsApp
- Movies Shabana Azmi’s Mother Shaukat Kaifi, Veteran Stage And Film Actress, Passes Away At 93
- News Naxal attack in Jharkhand's Latehar: 3 Jawans martyred, one injured
- Sports Indian National Rally Championship: Fabid, Dean-Gaurav showdown adds spice to Round 4 of INRC
- Finance Titan And Nestle India To Be Added To Sensex Next Month
- Travel Jagdalpur – A Paradise Full Of Natural Bounties
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Headed To Double Digit Growth Says New CEO Vinod Dasari
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Kriti Sanon also attended Kiara Advani's birthday and the Arjun Patiala actress came dressed in a simple outfit. She exuded casual vibes with her dress that had a sporty edge. The short dress was multi-hued and she looked comfy. Let's decode her attire and look, which has clearly wowed us.
So, Kriti took an athleisure turn with her half-sleeved dress, which seemed ideal for monsoon weather. Her dress was colour-blocked and from the label, Fila. It was a orange, purple, and pink sassy number, which even shy girls out there can pull off. Adding to that, her dress is priced at just Rs. 4300 (so not something you cannot afford at all). Her attire even seemed ideal for travelling. The diva looked pretty as ever and teamed her attire with white slippers, which went well with her dress.
The makeup was nude-toned with a muted-hued lip shade and her eye makeup was accentutated by smoky touches. The long wavy tresses rounded out her avatar and she kept her look jewellery-free. So, how did you find Kriti Sanon's attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.