- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 19 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 16 hrs ago World Photography Day 2022: Date, Theme, History, Celebrations, Significance and Activities
- 17 hrs ago Century-Old TB Vaccine Could Be Effective Against Covid-19 And Other Infections: New Study
- 17 hrs ago Hair Slugging - The Newest Beauty Trend For Healthy Hair
- News World Photography Day 2022: Interesting facts that will amaze you
- Movies Jiivi 2 Movie Review: Vetri's Sequel Retains The Suspense
- Sports India vs Zimbabwe, 2nd ODI: Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Possible Playing 11, Match Prediction
- Finance Google Workers, Demand Abortion Protections, Data Privacy
- Travel World Photography Day 2022: Prettiest Cities In The World For Instagram Pictures
- Technology Janet Jackson’s Hit Song Could Destroy Laptops, Reveals Microsoft Engineer
- Education CGPSC SO, CMO 2022 Exam Date Announced; Check Schedule Here
- Automobiles Porsche 911 GT3 RS 992 Revealed With Bonkers Aero Package & 518bhp
Ethnic wear are usually our favourite outfits because they not help us represent our culture and traditional legacy but also adds elegance to our look. And apart from the aforementioned points, traditional outfits make for a great festive wear too. And our favourite Bollywood actresses consistently inspire us with their ethnic outfits. The divas who gave us latest ethnic goals are Kriti Sanon, Surveen Chawla, and Sonakshi Sinha. While Kriti and Surveen looked gorgeous in their black-pink and ivory lehengas respectively, Sonakshi Sinha, on the other hand, went with the trend and flaunted a purple gharara set. So, let us take a close look at their outfits and decode it.
Kriti Sanon In A Black-Pink Lehenga
Recently, at the trailer launch of her upcoming film Panipat, Kriti Sanon made an appearance in a beautiful pink lehenga, which was accentuated by intricately embellished broad golden border on the waistline and hemline. Styled by Sukriti Grover, she teamed it with a cut-sleeved sweetheart plunging neckline black choli. Her dupatta was also beautiful. Dipped in black colour, her dupatta featured golden border. Krit's lehenga came from Raw Mango. She completed her look with a pair of juttis from Pastels and Pop. The actress accessorised her look with gold-toned ethnic earrings, heavy choker neckpiece, rings, and exquisite bangles by Amrapali jewels. She left her mid-parted sleek blonde-highlighted tresses loose. Sharp contouring marked by filled thick brows, kohled eyes, heavy mascara, eye shadow, and pink lip shade elevated her look.
Surveen Chawla In An Ivory Lehenga
Surveen Chawla has been sporting a lot of white outfits these days. Continuing her white series, Surveen Chawla posted some pictures from her recent photoshoot, where she is seen posing in an ivory lehenga. Her ivory flared lehenga came from the House of Neeta Lulla and it was accentuated by silver stripes and dotted prints. She teamed it with a half net-sleeved sweetheart neckline matching choli. Her choli featured block patterns. Styled by Nida Shah, Surveen's complementing ivory dupatta was enhanced by golden border. She accessorised her look with a pair of gold-toned ethnic drop earrings, heavy choker neckpiece, and rings, which came from Anmol. She let loose her mid-parted shoulder-length tresses and spruced up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, pink hued eye shadow, and lip shade.
Sonakshi Sinha In A Purple Gharara Set
Sonakshi Sinha looked stunning in a purple gharara set from Itrh label. Her chanderi gharara was accentuated by white khari prints and twisted golden border. Styled by Mohit Rai, she teamed it with a cut-sleeved plunging neckline hand-embroidered matching chanderi kurta, which was enhanced by intricate white and golden patterns. The actress draped a woven lampi-edging organza dupatta around her arms. She accessorised her look with a pair of maratha saaj jhumka statement earrings with ear chain, exquisite choker, nushka ring, and a nemali bracelet. Her jewellery came from Lara Morakhia and Amrapali Jewels. Sonakshi left her mid-parted layered tresses loose and upped her ethnic look with a tiny matching bindi. Slight contouring marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, curled lashes, light purple-hued eye shadow, and nudish lip shade went well with her look.
We definitely loved their beautiful traditional outfits. What do you think about their ethnic looks? Do let us know in the comment section.
- make up tipsKriti Sanon's Beauty Statement With Colourful Eye Makeup And How To Apply It
- bollywood wardrobeActress Kriti Sanon Is A Dream In Pink Ethnic Wear - See Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s SummerReady Orange And Green Sarees: Which One Do You Like?
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon Slays It In Brown Pantsuit! Shows Us How To Look Like The Most Important Person In The Room
- bollywood wardrobeHum Do Humare Do: Kriti Sanon’s Orange Bridal Lehenga Look Is What Prospective Brides Would Want To Ace
- bollywood wardrobeWinter Fashion: Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone And Other Actresses Inspire Us In Sweaters And Cardigans
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Latest Fashion Lookbook Features A Traditional Net Lehenga And Smart Tan-Hued Airport Outfit
- bollywood wardrobeHum Do Hamare Do Promotions: Kriti Sanon’s Aqua Gown Is What You Can Bookmark For Tropical Holidays
- bollywood wardrobeFrom Kriti Sanon To Kajol, The Best Dressed Actresses From The Last Week
- bollywood wardrobeFrom Kriti Sanon To Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, Celebrity Muses At The FDCI ICW 2021
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon, Malaika Arora, And Pranutan Bahl Have Dress Goals That Can Make You Look Like A Diva
- fashion trendsICW 2021: Conventional And Unconventional Thoughts Inspired By Manish Malhotra’s Nooraniyat Collection