- 6 min ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 9 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 9 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 9 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Last night was all about fun, dance and glamour as the B-town celebrities graced Mukesh Ambani's Antilla for Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations in their traditional best. One of the celebs, whose outfit we really loved was none other than Kriti Sanon, who attended the festivities in a shimmery Badla sari. Her gorgeous sari was by Manish Malhotra. So, Let's take a close look at her beautiful attire and decode it.
So, for Ganesha Festival, Kriti donned a glittering sari, which was accentuated by black Lucknowi badla work. The matching backless blouse added a stylish touch to her look. The actress draped the sari in a Nivi style and looked beyond amazing. To enhance her elegant avatar, she accessorised her look with a pair of colourful Chandbalis by Tyaani by Karan Johar and golden-toned bangles. The smoky kohled eyes and soft pink lip shade spruced up her look. Kriti Sanon rounded out her look with an impeccable middle-parted mogra-adorned bun, which completed her festive avatar.
Well, be it classic or western, Kriti definitely knows how to slay it in any attire. Meanwhile, do not forget to share your opinions on Kriti Sanon's stunning sari in the comment section.