- 13 min ago Ranveer Singh's Yellow And Orange Traditional Attire Is A Visual Treat
- 32 min ago Malavika Mohanan Is A Picture Of Elegance In This Midnight Blue Make-up; Here’s How To Get This Look
- 36 min ago 12 Amazing Health Benefits Of Mangosteen
- 43 min ago Abhay Deol Gives Fashion Goals With A Pant Suit And Yellow Reflectors
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A70s Spotted On TENAA Revealing New Details
- Finance Aadhaar-PAN Linking Deadline On 30 Sept; How To Check Status?
- News Horrifying video shows domestic violence by ex-Hyderabad HC judge
- Automobiles Ferrari F8 Tributo India Launch Confirmed For Early-2020: Prices For The 488GTB Successor Revealed
- Sports IAAF World Athletics Championships Doha 2019: Stefan Holm named ambassador
- Movies Sudeep Has The Sweetest Message For Daughters Day! Asks Fans To Share Their Favorite Pics
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Last night was all about fun, dance and glamour as the B-town celebrities graced Mukesh Ambani's Antilla for Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations in their traditional best. One of the celebs, whose outfit we really loved was none other than Kriti Sanon, who attended the festivities in a shimmery Badla sari. Her gorgeous sari was by Manish Malhotra. So, Let's take a close look at her beautiful attire and decode it.
So, for Ganesha Festival, Kriti donned a glittering sari, which was accentuated by black Lucknowi badla work. The matching backless blouse added a stylish touch to her look. The actress draped the sari in a Nivi style and looked beyond amazing. To enhance her elegant avatar, she accessorised her look with a pair of colourful Chandbalis by Tyaani by Karan Johar and golden-toned bangles. The smoky kohled eyes and soft pink lip shade spruced up her look. Kriti Sanon rounded out her look with an impeccable middle-parted mogra-adorned bun, which completed her festive avatar.
Well, be it classic or western, Kriti definitely knows how to slay it in any attire. Meanwhile, do not forget to share your opinions on Kriti Sanon's stunning sari in the comment section.