- 2 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 5 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 6 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 7 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Sports ISL 2019-20: FC Goa vs ATK: Goa rally past Kolkata to go top
- Movies #YoSmritiSoDumb Trends On Internet After Smriti Irani Takes Rahul Gandhi’s Comment Out Of Context
- News 3 women dead, many injured as fire breaks out in fire at a house in North Delhi
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Kriti Sanon's sister, Nupur Sanon looked pretty in her attire, which she wore for the Filhall promotions. Her ensemble was about contrasts and very traditional chic. It was an ideal wear for festive or light-hearted wedding occasions and her styling was done impeccably by Sukriti Grover. So, let's take a look at her outfit, which has all our attention.
So, designed by Pallavi Jaipur, Nupur wore a separates set, which consisted of a kurta and sharara. So, her kurta was black-hued and exuded bohemian vibes. It was accentuated by golden motifs and lit up by sheer accents. Her kurta was gorgeous and she paired it with flared golden sharara bottoms that were accentuated by striped patterns and brocade border. It was colour-blocking done effectively and Nupur Sanon paired her attire with juttis from Pastels And Pop.
Her styling was minimal and on-point. Nupur accessorised her look with elaborate jhumkis from Purab Paschim and the stunning rings were from Purab Paschim. The makeup was natural with pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Nupur Sanon's attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.