- 4 hrs ago Easy Breakfast Recipe: How To Make Oats Upma
- 7 hrs ago Amazon Republic Day Sale Is Here! Up To 70% Off On Handbags, Backpacks, Clutches & More
- 9 hrs ago Dr Angelique Coetzee: Don’t Look At Your Positivity Rate, Look At How Many People Admitted In ICU
- 9 hrs ago Saturn Combust In Capricorn On 18 January 2021: Effects On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- News 3 Navy personnel killed in explosion onboard INS Ranvir at Mumbai naval dockyard
- Sports ISL 2021-22: OFC 2-0 NEUFC: Odisha keep playoffs hopes alive with win over NorthEast United
- Automobiles Toyota Hilux Official Teaser Out Now: Launch On Jan 20
- Finance Which Is Better for Home Loan Protection: Term Insurance or Home Loan Insurance?
- Movies BB15: Shamita Says She Wants To Get Married This Year, Nishant Advises Her Not To Rush Into Things With Raqesh
- Education JPSC Admit Card 2021 For Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Released At jpsc.gov.in
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A53 5G Might Not Support Fast-Charging; 3C Certification Website Reveals
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Karnataka In Winter Of 2022
Kriti Sanon's latest film, Hum Do Humare Do is going to release soon, on 29th October and the actress is busy promoting her movie. She has been flaunting outfits for promotional rounds and her latest look surprised us the most, so far. Kriti Sanon's stylist Sukriti Grover, posted a set of pictures of the actress from her photoshoot. The pictures were captioned, "@kritisanon Bridal look for Hum Do Hamaere Do @maddockfilms". So, let's decode her attire and look for a bridal outfit goal.
She wore an orange-coloured lehenga that was intricately-done. Kriti's attire featured a sleeveless blouse and flared skirt, and her attire was accentuated by gold-toned embroidered motifs, embellished tones, and meticulous patterns. The complementing dupatta was also beautifully designed with dazzling tones and it was gracefully-draped. Kriti Sanon's bridal lehenga was designed by Seema Gujral and she exuded regal vibes with her look. As for jewellery, she sported heavy gold jewellery that featured an elaborate maangtikka and maathapatti, heavy danglers, and gold and orange bangles. Her jewellery came from Vasundhara: Creative Jewelry and Raabta by Rahul.
The makeup was stunning with vibrant pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and glossy-orange eye shadow with impeccably-applied kohl. The striking henna designs adorned her palm. The neat bun rounded out her avatar. Kriti Sanon looked amazing as ever and so, what do you think about her bridal look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pictures Source: Instagram
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon Slays It In Brown Pantsuit! Shows Us How To Look Like The Most Important Person In The Room
- bollywood wardrobeWinter Fashion: Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone And Other Actresses Inspire Us In Sweaters And Cardigans
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Latest Fashion Lookbook Features A Traditional Net Lehenga And Smart Tan-Hued Airport Outfit
- bollywood wardrobeHum Do Hamare Do Promotions: Kriti Sanon’s Aqua Gown Is What You Can Bookmark For Tropical Holidays
- bollywood wardrobeFrom Kriti Sanon To Kajol, The Best Dressed Actresses From The Last Week
- bollywood wardrobeFrom Kriti Sanon To Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, Celebrity Muses At The FDCI ICW 2021
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon, Malaika Arora, And Pranutan Bahl Have Dress Goals That Can Make You Look Like A Diva
- fashion trendsICW 2021: Conventional And Unconventional Thoughts Inspired By Manish Malhotra’s Nooraniyat Collection
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon's Lime Green Dress Or Brown Jacket Dress: Which One Do You Like More?
- bollywood wardrobeHappy Birthday Kriti Sanon: The 3 Stunning Saree Looks Of The Mimi Actress
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- bollywood wardrobeYour Party Wardrobe Sorted Ft. Kriti Sanon