- Technology Best Selling Samsung Mobiles On Sale At Flipkart Republic Day Sale And Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu, 17 MLAs taken in police custody
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Kriti Sanon has an impressive fashion game and this latest outfit of hers absolutely had all our attention. The actress was dressed to perfection for the song launch of Mann Mein Shivafrom her upcoming movie, Panipat. She looked stunning in an anarkali outfit and her styling was done meticulously by Sukriti Grover. So, let's decode her outfit and look.
So, Kriti's ensemble was by Rohit Bal and it was about floral bloom. Splashed in black hue, her anarkali attire was full-sleeved with sheer sleeves. The bodice was textured and the remaining portion was flared and pleated. The attire was accentuated by elaborate red-hued floral accents. She teamed her anarkali kurta with matching black pyjamis. Kriti Sanon'sattire was ideal for wedding events.
She paired her attire with embellished juttis from Pastels and Pop. She accessorised her look with statement rings from Bhavya Ramesh jewelry. The oxidised silver earrings were from Apala by Sumit. The makeup was heavy with glossy red lip shade and winged eyeliner. The middle-parted bun was adorned with roses and that rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Kriti Sanon'sattire and look? Let us know that.