- 4 hrs ago Easy Breakfast Recipe: How To Make Oats Upma
- 8 hrs ago Amazon Republic Day Sale Is Here! Up To 70% Off On Handbags, Backpacks, Clutches & More
- 9 hrs ago Dr Angelique Coetzee: Don’t Look At Your Positivity Rate, Look At How Many People Admitted In ICU
- 10 hrs ago Saturn Combust In Capricorn On 18 January 2021: Effects On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- Technology Microsoft Acquires Activision Blizzard For A Whopping $70 Billion: Good News For Xbox Users
- News 3 Navy personnel killed in explosion onboard INS Ranvir at Mumbai naval dockyard
- Sports ISL 2021-22: OFC 2-0 NEUFC: Odisha keep playoffs hopes alive with win over NorthEast United
- Automobiles Toyota Hilux Official Teaser Out Now: Launch On Jan 20
- Finance Which Is Better for Home Loan Protection: Term Insurance or Home Loan Insurance?
- Movies BB15: Shamita Says She Wants To Get Married This Year, Nishant Advises Her Not To Rush Into Things With Raqesh
- Education JPSC Admit Card 2021 For Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Released At jpsc.gov.in
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Karnataka In Winter Of 2022
Kriti Sanon started Mimi promotions and in style. For the first promotional round, the actor flaunted a classy pink dress. She was styled by Sukriti Grover and the actress looked gorgeous in her ensemble. Her attire made for a perfect party number, particularly you want to look simply stunning. Apart from her attire, her eye makeup was also done beautifully.
So, the diva wore a structured pink dress that was designed by Alex Perry. Her attire was full-sleeved and had a square-shaped neckline. It was a body-hugging dress and Kriti Sanon looked smart as ever in her attire. While her dress was just so on-point and fabulous, her heels too left us speechless and we wish we had a pair of those. She teamed her ensemble with multi-hued heels that accentuated her look and came from Kat Maconie.
As for her jewellery game, it was minimal and light. She spruced up her look with a pair of modern hoops and chic rings. Her rings came from the label, Zillionaire. The makeup was marked by pink lip shade and contoured pink cheekbones but the real highlight of her look was the eye makeup. She went for a colour-blocked eye makeup and convinced us to try this makeup out. Done by makeup artist Adrian Jacobs, the makeup featured a blue eyeliner on the upper portion and pink eye shadow effect under her eyes. The middle-parted highlighted straight tresses completed her look. Kriti Sanon looked beautiful. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: TEJAS NERURKAR
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon Slays It In Brown Pantsuit! Shows Us How To Look Like The Most Important Person In The Room
- bollywood wardrobeHum Do Humare Do: Kriti Sanon’s Orange Bridal Lehenga Look Is What Prospective Brides Would Want To Ace
- bollywood wardrobeWinter Fashion: Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone And Other Actresses Inspire Us In Sweaters And Cardigans
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Latest Fashion Lookbook Features A Traditional Net Lehenga And Smart Tan-Hued Airport Outfit
- bollywood wardrobeHum Do Hamare Do Promotions: Kriti Sanon’s Aqua Gown Is What You Can Bookmark For Tropical Holidays
- bollywood wardrobeFrom Kriti Sanon To Kajol, The Best Dressed Actresses From The Last Week
- bollywood wardrobeFrom Kriti Sanon To Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, Celebrity Muses At The FDCI ICW 2021
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon, Malaika Arora, And Pranutan Bahl Have Dress Goals That Can Make You Look Like A Diva
- fashion trendsICW 2021: Conventional And Unconventional Thoughts Inspired By Manish Malhotra’s Nooraniyat Collection
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon's Lime Green Dress Or Brown Jacket Dress: Which One Do You Like More?
- bollywood wardrobeHappy Birthday Kriti Sanon: The 3 Stunning Saree Looks Of The Mimi Actress
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!