- 8 hrs ago Calcium For Adults: Why You Need Calcium, Recommended Daily Intake And Food Sources
- 8 hrs ago Diwali 2019: This Diwali, We Have Compiled Modern Festive Wears For Discerning Men
- 8 hrs ago Congenital Insensitivity To Pain (CIP): Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 9 hrs ago Let Sonam Kapoor Ahuja And Other Divas Inspire You To Dress Your Best For Mid-Week Party
- News Chandrayaan 2's orbiter DFSAR releases image of 'impact Craters' on lunar surface
- Movies Ujda Chaman Actor Sunny Singh Says That He Admires Bala Actor Ayushmann Khurrana
- Sports BCB boss smells conspiracy behind players' strike but says India tour on
- Technology Lava Z41, Android Go Smartphone Launched In India For Rs. 3,899
- Automobiles BS-IV Models Outselling BS-VI Models This Festive Season: Heavy Discounts Being Offered
- Travel Cruise Ship: A Floating Town Of Laid-Back People
- Finance 6 Pointers To Note When Buying Gold Coin
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
Kriti Sanon has been promoting her movie, 'Arjun Patiala', which also stars Diljit Dosanjh in the lead. For the latest promotion outing, the actress gave us a quirky dress goal, which we thought made for a perfect rainy day wear. She looked pretty awesome in her dress and her styling was done to the T. Let's decode her ensemble and look.
So, Kriti wore a minty green dress that was subtly dramatic and made for an ideal wear for light parties. Her dress featured an overlapping bodice and a ruffled bell sleeves. Her dress also came with an ivory bow belt, which contrasted her green dress and gave her flowy ensemble a figure-flattering touch. This dress of hers was also accentuated by white floral accents and prints. Kriti paired her green dress with white wedges in order to notch up her avatar.
She accessorised her look with chic hoop earrings, which spruced up her style quotient. She also wore chic rings to up her look. The make-up was absolutely dewy with contoured pink cheekbones, pink lip shade, and voluminous tresses. Kriti looked amazing as ever. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.