- 9 min ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas And Kim Kardashian West Will Inspire You To Buy Warm And Soft Coats
- 39 min ago Ananya Panday And Bhumi Pednekar’s Chic Outfits Are Ideal For Casual Parties
- 1 hr ago Asha Parekh Exudes Regal Vibes With Her Resplendent Silk Saris
- 2 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Glittering Ivory Badla Sari Is Absolutely What We Want To Own
- Movies Gaurav Gera On Neha Kakkar's Body-shaming Video: We Were Given Lines To Enact By Writers & Channel
- Finance Here’s Why You Should Preserve The Receipts/Bills Of Your Gold Purchase
- News Hyderabad vet rape-murder case: What we know so far
- Sports Liverpool's century under Klopp, groundhog day for Spurs – the Premier League Data Diary
- Technology Huawei Plans To Add More Stores In Tier 3 Cities In 2020
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Kriti Sanon's dress game is strong and she gave us another dress goal at the latest promotion of her upcoming film, 'Luka Chuppi'. She wore a total chilled out dress for the occasion and looked stylish as always. Let's decode her outfit and look, which has absolutely wowed us.
So, the gorgeous actress wore a round-necked dress that was half-sleeved and splashed in a lemon yellow hue. Her dress came with a belt and was accentuated by bold black prints. It seemed like a comfy dress, something which you could wear for a light-hearted evening time with friends. However, Kriti upped her style quotient by pairing her dress with a black-coloured sheer cloak that was intricately adorned with floral prints.
Kriti teamed her ensemble with black pencil heels, which went well with her attire. She accessorised her look with a chic ring and hoop earrings. Her makeup was refreshing and marked by a light pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The side-parted wavy tresses rounded out her look. So, how did you find Kriti Sanon's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.