- News On Citizenship Amendment Bill, Shah’s stinging reply to the Shiv Sena
- Movies Kartik Aaryan Finds Bhumi Pednekar’s Replacement In This Funny Pati Patni Aur Woh Picture!
- Sports Hero I-League: Mohun Bagan trounce TRAU to clinch season’s first win
- Technology Nokia C1, Android Go Smartphone Announced, But Lacks 4G Support
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Kriti Sanon's dress game is only getting stronger. She has been promoting her film, 'Luka Chuppi' and recently the actress graced the sets of Super Dancer 3 with Kartik Aaryan. Shilpa Shetty Kundra was one of the judges at the show and the trio looked super awesome. However, let's just talk about Kriti's dress here, which clearly wowed us.
So, Kriti sported a wispy dress, which was designed by Gauri & Nainika. Her dress was structured with an off-shouldered corset bodice, which came with flowy sheer sleeves. Kriti's attire was splashed in a light silver hue and enhanced by subtle orange-hued prints. It was a glittering number, which the actress paired with beige-hued pencil heels.
Her floral danglers went well with her dress and were designed by Deepa Gurnani. She also wore chic rings to spruce up her avatar. The makeup was dewy-toned with accentuated cheekbones, heavy kohl, and a pink lip shade. The side-swept tresses rounded out her avatar. So, how did you find Kriti Sanon's look and attire? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.