- 24 min ago 15 Best Foods To Eat After A Workout
- 1 hr ago 10 Reasons Why Marrying Your Best Friend Is A Wise Decision
- 1 hr ago January 2020 Fashion Edit: Katrina Kaif's Fashion Was About Denims, Saris, And Fuss-Free Casuals
- 2 hrs ago Saraswati Puja 2020: Exude Festive Vibes With These Ivory And Golden Designer Outfits
- News 2019-nCoV: Delhi tourist suspected of coronavirus admitted in Goa medical college
- Technology Coronavirus: Apple Production Units Of iPhone SE 2, AirPods Likely Affected
- Finance ITI FPO Deadline Extended; Price Band Revised
- Movies Chunky Panday Reacts To Daughter Ananya's Comment On Him Never Starring In A Karan Johar Film
- Sports Alastair Cook, Ricky Skerritt appointed to MCC's World Cricket Committee
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Kriti Sanon looked straight out of a fairytale in her lehenga, which she wore for the wedding reception of Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta. She was one of the best-dressed divas at the event and totally stunned us. She kept it simple and looked fabulous in her outfit, which was designed by Manish Malhotra.
The 'Luka Chuppi' actress looked impeccable and played with the shades of pink. She wore a handcrafted Mijwan embroidered ensemble, which was enhanced by subtle floral details and embellishments. She looked like a dream in her lehenga and Kriti's dupatta was absolutely opaque with meticulous work.
Styled by Sukriti Grover, she wore delicate jewellery, which came from Azotiique by Varun Raheja, Minawala, and Anmol. She wore intricate floral earrings, shimmery kada and bracelet, and sleek rings. Kriti's makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and well-defined eyeliner accompanied by a pink eye shadow. The wavy tresses completed her traditional avatar. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.