- News In these 3 villages in Gujarat, the groom’s sister is married to the bride
- Sports World Cup 2019: Pakistan can break their six-match losing streak in big event against India, says Inzamam
- Technology How to view hidden files on Android?
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections Day 17: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues Its Good Run
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Kriti Sanon looked straight out of a fairytale in her lehenga, which she wore for the wedding reception of Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta. She was one of the best-dressed divas at the event and totally stunned us. She kept it simple and looked fabulous in her outfit, which was designed by Manish Malhotra.
The 'Luka Chuppi' actress looked impeccable and played with the shades of pink. She wore a handcrafted Mijwan embroidered ensemble, which was enhanced by subtle floral details and embellishments. She looked like a dream in her lehenga and Kriti's dupatta was absolutely opaque with meticulous work.
Styled by Sukriti Grover, she wore delicate jewellery, which came from Azotiique by Varun Raheja, Minawala, and Anmol. She wore intricate floral earrings, shimmery kada and bracelet, and sleek rings. Kriti's makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and well-defined eyeliner accompanied by a pink eye shadow. The wavy tresses completed her traditional avatar. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.