- Movies Shruti Haasan Refuses To Speak About Her Breakup With Michael Corsale; Here’s Why
- News Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj wasn't confined to any caste or party, says Sena in swipe at BJP
- Technology Reliance Jio Rs. 149 Vs Airtel Rs. 169 Prepaid Plan: Which One You Should Opt For
- Sports Man United's Pogba watches Butler & Heat in Miami
- Automobiles Bajaj Working On A More Powerful Electric Scooter To Be Sold Under KTM Or Husqvarna Branding
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Sanon sisters, Kriti And Nupur were spotted at the wrap-up party of Kriti's upcoming movie, 'Luka Chuppi'. They were also seen at the Calendar launch event of Daboo Ratnani. The siblings looked their stylish best at the event and gave us some fun party-wear ideas. Let's decode their outfits and looks.
Talking about Kriti first, the actress wore a dazzling outfit, which we thought looked smart. She wore a sleeveless top that was accentuated by myriad vibrant sequins and accents and she paired it with a structured leather skirt. Kriti looked impeccable and she gave her party look a sporty touch by wearing white-hued sports shoes. The makeup was highlighted by a glossy pink lip shade and light kohl. The middle-parted sleek tresses completed her look.
Nupur, on the other hand, looked cute in her one-shouldered dress with full-sleeves. She wore a flared number and teamed it with a classy belt. Her dress was dark in colour and enhanced by pink dots. She paired it with black-coloured pencil heels. The makeup was natural and marked by a light pink lip shade. The side-swept tresses rounded out her party avatar.
So, whose party wear number did you like more- Nupur or Kriti's? Let us know that in the comment section.