- 1 hr ago 15 Best Foods To Eat After A Workout
- 1 hr ago 10 Reasons Why Marrying Your Best Friend Is A Wise Decision
- 2 hrs ago January 2020 Fashion Edit: Katrina Kaif's Fashion Was About Denims, Saris, And Fuss-Free Casuals
- 3 hrs ago Saraswati Puja 2020: Exude Festive Vibes With These Ivory And Golden Designer Outfits
- Movies Karan Johar Opens Up About Shah Rukh Khan's Cameo In Ranbir Kapoor-Alia Bhatt's Brahmastra
- News Saraswati Puja 2020: Why you should wear yellow colour clothes on Basant Panchami?
- Sports Neeraj Chopra qualifies for Olympics with throws of 87.86m on comeback
- Technology Realme C3 India Launch Details Revealed: 5000mAh Battery, MediaTek SoC Hinted
- Finance Gold Declines As Investor Flock To Riskier Assets And On Gains In Rupee
- Automobiles Everve Electric Scooter To Debut At Auto Expo: Will Offer Futuristic Design And Top Performance
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Kriti Kharbanda's style game is only getting better with time. She wore a little blue dress but gave her look a geek effect. Well, this time, Kriti not only inspired us with her fashion statement but also her quirky glasses. Let's take a look at her outfit, which has all our attention.
So, Kriti wore a blue playsuit, which was sleeveless and accentuated by a ruffled neckline. Her suit featured a button-down and was dipped in a dark shade of blue. It was a cute outfit, which we felt was an all-occasion number. She paired it with printed pointed pumps that went well with her dress. Kriti's look was minimal and with this, she beckoned us to make use of wardrobe basics.
The actress carried a matching blue side bag with her and accessorised her look with quirky spectacles, which notched up her look. The make-up was nude with a muted-toned lip shade and the middle-parted long sleek tresses completed her stylish avatar. Kriti looked amazing as ever. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.