- 27 min ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- 2 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha Or Pooja Hegde, Whose Yellow Outfit You Liked More?
- 2 hrs ago 10 Make-up Myths That You Should Not Believe
- News BJP women MPs complain to poll body against Rahul Gandhi's 'rape in India' remark
- Movies Akshay Kumar Reveals Why Bhumi Pednekar Was His Choice For ‘Durgavati’
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M31 Likely On Cards, Could Arrive In 2020
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
The eponymous label, Sukriti & Aakriti is well-known among Bollywood fraternity and this time, they presented their collection at the Lakmé Fashion Week Summer Resort 2019 in collaboration with 6Degree Platform. Their collection was titled, 'Rustic Boutonniere' and it mainly consisted of traditional outfits dipped in ivory hue and enhanced by meticulous prints. However, the showstopper's attire contrasted in terms of the hue and the showstopper was Kriti Kharbanda.
The actress wore a rust-coloured lehenga that was backed by modern sensibilities. Her attire consisted of a cropped blouse and a voluminous skirt. While the blouse was intricately sequined in gold metallic accents, the skirt was flared and accentuated by floral motifs and stripes. She also carried a lightweight dupatta with her, which completed her ethnic ensemble and was subtly-printed.
Kriti accessorised her look with an exquisite kundan maangtikka and an elaborate band. The makeup was highlighted by dewy-tones and marked by a pink lip shade and light kohl accompanied by pink eye shadow. The middle-parted wavy tresses notched up her look. We thought her attire was a departure from the typical pastels. How did you find her outfit and the look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.