- 14 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- News Amit Shah says Congress has "no shame" as it continues to oppose "evil practice" of triple talaq
- Sports KPL 2019: Deshpande, bowlers hand Lions second successive win
- Movies Amidst Cold War, Salman Khan’s Tweet On Priyanka Chopra & Deepika Padukone Surprises Fans!
- Technology Difference between OpenGL and DirectX12
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The eponymous label, Sukriti & Aakriti is well-known among Bollywood fraternity and this time, they presented their collection at the Lakmé Fashion Week Summer Resort 2019 in collaboration with 6Degree Platform. Their collection was titled, 'Rustic Boutonniere' and it mainly consisted of traditional outfits dipped in ivory hue and enhanced by meticulous prints. However, the showstopper's attire contrasted in terms of the hue and the showstopper was Kriti Kharbanda.
The actress wore a rust-coloured lehenga that was backed by modern sensibilities. Her attire consisted of a cropped blouse and a voluminous skirt. While the blouse was intricately sequined in gold metallic accents, the skirt was flared and accentuated by floral motifs and stripes. She also carried a lightweight dupatta with her, which completed her ethnic ensemble and was subtly-printed.
Kriti accessorised her look with an exquisite kundan maangtikka and an elaborate band. The makeup was highlighted by dewy-tones and marked by a pink lip shade and light kohl accompanied by pink eye shadow. The middle-parted wavy tresses notched up her look. We thought her attire was a departure from the typical pastels. How did you find her outfit and the look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.