- 2 hrs ago Labyrinthitis: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago Can Diabetics Donate Blood? Everything You Need To Know
- 3 hrs ago Q-Rious 2019: A Corporate Networking Event For LGBTQ+ Community Is Going To Be Held In Delhi
- 4 hrs ago Malavika Mohanan Makes Us Want To Up Our Dress Game With Casual Outfits
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A01 Clears FCC Hinting Imminent Launch
- Automobiles Jawa Perak: Top Features To Know About One Of India's First Bobber-Style 300cc Motorcycle
- News "A pattern of harassment" emerging, says Amnesty India on CBI raids
- Sports WWE Superstar Charlotte Flair takes special dance lesson from Bollywood actor Varun Dhawan - Watch
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 46 - Will Mahira and Paras be the next duo to part ways in the Bigg Boss house?
- Finance Why Did Bharti Airtel Shares Gain In Trade On Friday Despite Massive Q2 Loss?
- Travel Jabalpur - A Dream Destination For All Seasons
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
Kim Kardashian recently got featured in Vogue India where she was seen rocking a stunning Indian outfit. The international model and socialite, Kim has always rocked every kind of style statement and now it is her turn to rock the traditional Indian outfit.
For the cover shoot of Vogue, Kim wore an amazing lehenga from the House of Anita Dongre which was matched with traditional but junk tribal jewellery.
The outfit had fine and beautiful handwork embroidery done on all over its body and Kim carried it very elegantly.
Before Kim, there have been many other Hollywood celebrities who had rocked their Indian style statements including Jennifer Lopez and Victoria Beckham. Victoria also got featured on Vogue India's Indian-style edition.