- 3 hrs ago Omicron: Is It Too Soon To Panic About Existing COVID Vaccines And The New Variant?
- 4 hrs ago Hollywood Stars Who Paint: The Art Of 'Rocky' Sylvester Stallone
- 22 hrs ago Ahead Of Katrina Kaif’s Wedding, 5 Awesome Makeup And Hairstyling Lessons From Her Instagram Feed
- 1 day ago Your Eye Shadow Looks Sorted Ft. Malaika Arora And Shilpa Shetty Kundra
- Technology Week 49, 2021 Launch Roundup: Samsung Galaxy A13 5G, HONOR 60 Pro, TECNO CAMON 18T, Moto G31, And More
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 December 5 Highlights: Shamita Apologises To Abhijit; No Elimination Takes Place This Week
- Sports Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik lauds successful completion of FIH Hockey Men's Junior World Cup
- News India's Omicron tally rises to 21 with 17 new cases
- Finance RBI Monetary Policy Committee Meet, December 6-8: Will RBI Hike Reverse Repo Rate?
- Automobiles BSA Goldstar 650 Officially Revealed
- Education UPSC Geo Scientist Final Result 2021 Declared, Steps To Check Combined Geo-Scientist Exam Final Result
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Dispur
If you are looking for a saree inspiration, we have got you covered. Vidya Balan, Kiara Advani, and Nora Fatehi have saree goals for us. If Kiara made a strong case for floral sarees, Vidya sported an embellished saree, and Nora looked amazing in her bridal saree. So, let's decode their saree looks and find out which saree we loved the most.
Photographer Courtesy: Mayur Butwani
Kiara Advani's Green Floral Saree
Styled by Eka Lakhani, Kiara Advani wore a green floral saree that came from the label, Torani and her saree featured chikankari detailing and embellished border. She teamed her saree with a sleeveless green blouse that was accentuated by rose-patterned floral accents. She accessorised her look with a set of pink bangles and also upped her look with a pair of intricately-crafted jhumkis and dainty ring. Her earrings were from Neeta Boochra - Silver Centrre and Abhilasha Jewelry Collection. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, subtle kohl, and a tiny bindi. The middle-parted bun completed her look.
Photographer Courtesy: Anurag Kabbur
Vidya Balan's Embellished Saree
A saree connoisseur, Vidya Balan looked pretty as ever in her saree that was designed by Sangeeta Kilachand. Styled by Who Wore What When, her saree was beige-hued with golden embellished detailing and green stripes. She paired her saree with a red and orange checkered blouse that contrasted her saree look. She notched up her look with a pair of dainty studs that were from Joolry. The makeup was highlighted by mauve-pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The middle-parted bun rounded out her avatar.
Photographer Courtesy: TEJAS NERURKAR
Nora Fatehi's Chikankari Saree
Nora Fatehi exuded regal vibes with her chikankari saree that was designed by Anjul Bhandari. Her saree was detailed with intricate embroidery and elaborate red patterned border. She covered her head with a veil and looked portrait-perfect in her gorgeous traditional ensemble. As for her jewellery, she went for elaborate pieces. Her heavy gemstone neckpiece, intricate bangles, and detailed earrings definitely upped her look. Nora's jewellery was from Apala by Sumit and Anmol. The makeup was highlighted by bright red lip shade, pink cheekbones, and pink eye shadow. A bindi elevated her look and she kept her wavy tresses loose. Her styled was done by Maneka Harisinghani.
So, whose saree did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.