- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 03 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 7 hrs ago 'AmTrue,' A Safe Menstrual Cup For Women, Was Awarded The International Glory Awards 2022
- 9 hrs ago New Treatment For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Could Provide Lasting Relief Without Surgery
- 10 hrs ago Here Are Some Tips To Help You Achieve Natural-Looking And Fuller Eyebrows
- Movies Hit 2 Day 1 Box Office Collection: Adivi Sesh's HITverse Crime Thriller Begins On A Grand Note!
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Cameroon vs Brazil: Brazil stunned by Cameroon, still top Group G after 1-0 loss
- News KCR's daughter Kavitha gets CBI summons in Delhi liquor scam
- Finance Buy This Small Cap Gas Distribution Stock For High Returns, Target Price Rs 1,082, Says Geojit
- Travel 7 Insane but True Things About Travel You Never Realized
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Sales Report November 2022 - Sales Up By 14.26%
- Technology Redmi 11A Could Soon Replace The Redmi 10A; Spotted On IMDA, TENAA
- Education IIT Placements 2022: 30 students bag packages over Rs 1 cr
When it comes to fashion, a blend or amalgamation of two or more styles together always creates an interesting outlook. Take the Indo-western style in particular. Pairing the Indian ethnicity with vibrant colours, and intricate work with modern silhouettes makes a delectable combo. From the runway, and high street fashion to big screens, the blend of different styles together is accepted, applauded, and how. For instance, Bollywood hottie Kiara Advani has been flaunting a lot of fusion dressing for her on and off-duty looks. And we must admit that she has nailed the Indo-western fashion hands down!
The fusion dressing is all about mixing two contrasting design sensibilities. Be it pairing a white formal shirt with a boho-style skirt or wearing a lehenga with a chic bralette top, fusion style allows you to experiment and come up with your original fashion statement!
Scroll down to get inspired by Kira Advani's fusion dressing style guide for that chic Indo-western blend:
Modern Sharara Set
Now, a sharara set is mostly designed with a short Kurti-style top and flared pants. Kiara gave a whole new outlook to the sharara suits by opting for this modern sharara outfit. Her yellow sharara set comprised a bralette top, fit and flare pants, and a matching shoulder cape jacket. The trendy outfit had a bling factor with subtle sequin detailing.
For accessories, Kiara opted for contemporary diamond jewelry. Her makeup was dewy, and minimal, and styled her hair in subtle waves!
Think modern blazers and no prints or patterns come to mind. But visualize a fusion blazer set, you can think of colours and ethnic prints! Kiara sported wearing a lovely ivory blazer set that can make a perfect choice for any traditional or special occasion. The blazer set comprised an ornate crop top, flared pants, and a sleeveless floral pattern jacket!
She added the modern glam factor by accentuating the fusion outfit with a chunky choker neckpiece!
Boho Co-ord Set
Co-ord sets are in trend now and Ms. Advani was sported wearing a modern co-ord set that kind of had a global touch to it. The matching set included a bikini-style top, hipster pants, and a sheer cape. The busy floral pattern and tassel detailing added that bohemian vibe to her fusion ensemble!
She opted for matching tassel earrings to complement her boho co-ord outfit!
Lehengas are mostly labeled as a traditional, ethnic ensemble. But it can feature a modern look as well. Kiara donned a chic black and white lehenga set that comprised a sleeveless blouse and a lehenga skirt with an eye-catchy zigzag print. To top it off, she wore a leather belt over the lehenga that read eclectic in bold letters!
To accentuate this chic outfit, Kiara opted for statement jhumkas and wore a black bindi on her forehead!
Animal Print Saree
When we think of saree as an outfit, florals, paisley, golden weave, and more such traditional work details can be visualized or preferred. Kiara broke this usual fashion rule and opted for a fabulous zebra print saree! What made her fusion ensemble special is that the animal print saree had a traditional border which gave that indo-western touch to it.
She paired the saree with a sweetheart neckline sleeveless blouse. To top it off, she wore a leather belt to add a structured silhouette look!
For the accessories, Kiara chose traditional style statement earrings and wore her hair in a classic low bun!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Striped Co-Ord Outfit Echoes Monochrome Style Loud And Clear, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeNora Fatehi’s Black And White Gown Look Is All About Experimenting With Monochrome Trend, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeMasaba Gupta’s Ranicore Saree Is All Things Sassy And Bossy, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeShanaya Kapoor Aces The Daring Denim-On-Denim Look, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Cut-Out Bodycon Ensemble Equals To Edgy Fashion, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani’s Versace Denim Corset Outfit Is Perfect For Party Look, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon Gives The Bond Girl Vibes In A Thigh-High Slit Dress, Pics!
- women6 Jhumka Types To Accentuate Your Chosen Look
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan Looks Resplendent In A Pastel Cape Lehenga, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora’s Edgy Jumpsuit Look Is Perfect For Experimenting With Monochrome Fashion, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobePriyanka Chopra’s Chikankari Pantsuit Is The Perfect Reflection Of Power Dressing With Traditional Artistry
- bollywood wardrobeKarisma Kapoor’s Floral Print Saree Look Reflects Classic Elegance, Pics!