- 26 min ago Tonk Schools In Rajasthan Bans 'Indecent' Jeans And It Is A Much Bigger Issue Than You Think
- 3 hrs ago Why Should You Keep A Sliced Lemon Next To Your Bed?
- 3 hrs ago 8 Effective Ways To Prevent Winter Hair Loss
- 4 hrs ago Deepika Padukone's Outfits In Davos Shows That Her Fashion Today Is More Layered And Confident
- Movies Shabana Azmi To Be Discharged Soon; Javed Akhtar Says 'All Tests Including MRI Are Positive'
- Finance How To Get a Bank Job
- Sports Mavericks fear the worst over Powell injury
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite: 10 Things You Should Know
- News Mars 2020 rover: 9 finalists selected. Now it's time to vote for your favorite one
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Kiara Advani, Diljit Dosanjh, Kareena Kapoor Khan, and Akshay Kumar starrer Good Newwzis all set to hit the theatres this month. After the release of the poster and the party anthem titled Chandigarh Mein, the makers of the film have dropped another track, which is a re-created wedding song titled, Sauda Khara Khara. The song not only gave wedding vibes with bhangra dance and music but also with Kiara Advani's cool punjabi attire. So, let us take a close look at her outfit, which gave punjabi wedding fashion goals.
So, for the song, Kiara Advaniwore a cut-sleeved V-shaped plunging neckline light-hued short kurti, which was accentuated by round golden dots pattern. She teamed her kurti with a shimmering yellow Patiala salwar. The actress completed her look with light pink-hued sneakers, which we thought was not only comfy but also a cool fashion goal. With this combination, Kiara Advani made a srong case for ethnic wear and sneakers pairing. She accessorised her look with a pair of gold-toned funky earrings and contrasting sky-blue bangles.
On the makeup front, filled brows, kohled eyes, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. She donned a pink turban, which gave proper punjabi feel. The yellow-hued reflectors added cool quotient to her look.
We really liked Kiara Advani's attire and this is absolutely how every woman who wants to do bhangra should dress for their friend's wedding. What do you think about her look? Do let us know in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Zee Music Company