- 22 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- News SBI PO Main Exam Result 2019 expected on this date
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Movies Karan Johar Calls Out A Troll Who Mocked His Sexuality!
- Technology Difference between OpenGL and DirectX12
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Dressed in scintillating red, Kiara Advani closed the opening show of Amit Aggarwal at the FDCI India Couture Week 2019, presented by Hindustan Times. The actress looked gorgeous in her ensemble, which was accentuated by the designer's signature design elements. Well, with this dazzling show, Amit Aggarwal forayed into the bridal outfits sector and with Kiara as a showstopper, he brought in a fresh perspective to the modern wedding attires.
Kiara Advani wore a lehenga, which came from the designer's 'Lumen' collection. The collection was about a delicate balance of light and energy and Kiara's gorgeous ensemble definitely radiated the iridescent light and fluidity effect. Marked by sharp sartorial cuts, her lehenga featured a plunging neckline blouse and voluminous skirt. Kiara Advani's lehenga was notched up by hand-made, three-dimensional embroideries at different angles. The designer used exquisite textile, which came from Taani and the intricate motifs on her lehenga made the attire a visual delight.
The applique pallu-like drape added an interesting dimension and the light metallic dupatta completed her attire. The Kabir Singh actress paired her red attire with a statement emerald, diamond, and gemstones neckpiece by Narayan Jewellers. The makeup was nude-toned and light with a natural pink lip shade and complementing eye shadow. The puffed wavy hairdo added to the wet and fluid look. Kiara Advani looked like a dream and we are pretty sure, this lehenga is going to be one of the favourites among modern Indian bride. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.