- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 10 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 10 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 12 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- Finance PAN-Aadhaar Linking Deadline Nears: Here's What To Do
- Movies Happy Birthday Dilip Kumar: How Amitabh Bachchan & Shah Rukh Khan Have Hero-worshipped The Thespian
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Sports Salzburg 0-2 Liverpool: Keita and Salah see Reds through in thrilling clash
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Kabir Singh actress, Kiara Advani and Arjun Reddy actor, Vijay Deverakonda were spotted together at a shoot in Andheri, Mumbai. The duo surprised the shutterbugs with their royal Indian avatars. We felt their outfits were perfect for wedding or festive occasions. So, let's find out what outfits they wore. Let's decode their latest stunning traditional attires.
Speaking about Kiara Advani first, she looked absolutely beautiful in her pink lehenga-choli set. So, Kiara donned a heavy golden-embroidered lehenga, which was accentuated by an intricately-done border. She teamed her lehenga with a sleeveless round sweetheart neckline matching choli. Her lehenga captured the essence of modern Indian weddings and was meticulously embellished. The glittering motifs further enhanced her attire. The actress draped a light sheer dupatta, which featured pink-golden border and that completed her attire.
Like her attire, Kiara Advani's jewellery game was strong too. She accessorised her look with an ethnic golden toned choker necklace, drop earrings, kadas, and ring. She pulled back her sleek tresses into a low wavy ponytail. Kiara spruced up her look with soft kohled eyes, complementing eye shadow, and pink lip shade.
On the other hand, Vijay Deverakonda sported a full-sleeved chinese collar sky blue kurta that looked very contemporary and we are sure, with his outfit, he must have given a fashion goal to modern discerning men. It was one of the most amazing outfits we had seen in a long time and it was very sophisticated too. The kurta of his attire was enhanced by intricate golden flower embroidery and buttons. It was a bandhgala kurta with overlapping details, which he paired with cream coloured dhoti pants and golden juttis. The Dear Comrade actor was all-smiles for the shutterbugs.
The duo looked fabulous and gave us major Indian outfit goals, which we can opt for traditional formal functions.
Meanwhile, do not forget to share your thoughts on Kiara Advani's pretty pink lehenga and Vijay Deverakonda's dashing dhoti-kurta set in the comment section.