- 1 hr ago Expert Article: What Is Pancreatic Cancer? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- 3 hrs ago Utpanna Ekadashi 2021: Date, Time, Shubh Muhurat, Puja Vidhi Legend and Significance
- 14 hrs ago Legendary Broadway Composer Stephen Sondheim Passes Away At 91: Tribute
- 16 hrs ago Amazon Sale: Trench Dress, Winter Boots, Beanie Caps And More Winter Fashion Products Sorted For You
- Finance PNB Gold Monetization Scheme: All You Need To Know About
- Sports Kambosos shocks Lopez to claim lightweight title with split decision win
- News Omicron scare: Uddhav Thackeray to hold review meeting today
- Movies Top 10 OTT Releases To Catch Up On Before 2021 Ends: WandaVision, Special Ops, Aarya & More
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A13 4G India Launch Likely On Cards; To Feature Quad Cameras, 3.5mm Jack
- Education MPSC State Service Main Amit Card 2021 Released, Download MPSC Main Exam 2020 Admit Card On mpsconline.gov.in
- Automobiles The Iconic British Brand BSA Is Gearing Up To Make Its Comeback
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Bhopal
Attending a wedding soon but want a lehenga that is about pastels and florals? Well, we have got two brand new lehenga goals for you. Kiara Advani and Raashii Khanna sported lehengas recently and inspired us to upgrade our wedding wardrobe. While Kiara opted for an aqua lehenga, Raashii went for an ivory and blue lehenga. So, let's decode the lehengas of the two actresses, which had our attention.
Picture Source: Instagram
Kiara Advani's Aqua Lehenga
Styled by Lakshmi Lehr, Kiara Advani looked gorgeous in her Lovestruck Lehenga that came from Anita Dongre's eponymous brand. Crafted from organza silk, her lehenga was accentuated by pink-toned embroidered floral accents and mirror-work. It was a stunning contemporary lehenga that she paired with a complementing dupatta. She accessorised her look with heavy gold bangles, intricate gemstone ring, and elaborate earrings. The makeup was highlighted by light-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and smokey kohl. The side-swept wavy tresses were highlighted and that completed her look.
Photographer Courtesy: Kiransaphotography
Raashii Khanna's Ivory And Blue Lehenga
If you want something subtle and minimal, Raashii Khanna's lehenga is ideal for you. Styled by Allia Al Rufai, Raashii wore The Last Leaf Lehenga from the House of Hiya. The sleeveless blouse of her lehenga was crafted out of cotton satin, the skirt had the raw-silk base, and the dupatta was made out from silk organza. Her lehenga was enhanced by striking blue leaf patterns and gentle mukaish work. She upped her look with statement silver jewellery that included a choker, cuff and bracelet, and jhumkis. Her jewellery came from Neeta Boochra - Silver Centrre. The makeup was marked by pink tones and a tiny bindi. The heavy bun hairdo adorned with mogra, rounded out her look.
So, whose lehenga did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.