- 14 min ago 15 Inspirational Quotes By Nelson Mandela
- 21 min ago JNU Security Guard Cracks Varsity’s BA Entrance Exam To Study Russian Language, Grit Being His Only
- 38 min ago Shravan Month 2019: What Foods To Eat And What Foods To Avoid
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Bhumi Pednekar: The Actress Who Makes Us Think About The Fashion Of Rural India
- Sports Jimmy Neesham's childhood coach passed away during super over of ICC WC 2019 final
- News Using FaceApp? Intel’s indicates massive security breach
- Finance FASTag To Be Made Mandatory For All Vehicles In 4 Months: Gadkari
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A10e With Infinity-V Display, Exynos 7884 Up For Grabs
- Automobiles MG Hector Bookings Closed For 2019 — Receives 21,000 Bookings Since Start
- Movies Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra: Alia Bhatt & Anil Kapoor Have The Sweetest Wishes For Our Desi Girl
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Khushi Kapoor, Ananya Panday, Sharmin Segal and Janhvi Kapoor were spotted in the city and they flaunted casual outfits. Ananya kept it casual, Khushi looked chic, Janhvi was seen in a fusion avatar, and Sharmin rocked a desi look. Well, the young ladies gave us fashion goals and inspired us to make comfort a priority. Check out their latest style statements.
Khushi Kapoor looked awesome as ever. She wore separates and pulled off her attire confidently. Khushi also made a strong case for denims with her ensemble. So, she paired her beige strapless top with a denim skirt that featued an overlapping detail. She paired her ensemble with white sports shoes. She also accessorised her look with a delicate pendant and dainty earrings. The make-up was dewy and the sleek tresses rounded out her avatar.
Sharmin Segal wore a Global Desi ensemble recently. She wore a mustard yellow kurta that was full-sleeved and featured a bateau-neckline. It was a subtly-done kurta, which Sharmin paired with white flared pants and shiny silver sandals. She accessorised her look with dainty earrings. The make-up was enhanced by a pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The side-parted wavy tresses completed her look.
Ananya Panday was spotted in a casual avatar. She wore a humble attire that seemed relaxed and comfy. The actress wore a pink sweatshirt and teamed it with white distressed denims and white sports shoes. Her make-up was highlighted by a pink lip shade and dewy accents. She looked sassy and the sleek tresses rounded out her look.
Janhvi Kapoor wore an Anita Dongre ensemble recently. She was spotted at Manish Malhotra's house in a bright yellow flared dress, which was accentuated by vibrant floral accents. It was an eye-catching number that celebrated nature and sustainable fabric. Janhvi paired her attire with statement earrings and her make-up was dewy with a deep pink lip shade. The side-parted tresses completed her look.
So, whose outfit and look you liked the most? Let us know that in the comment section.