- Movies Sargun Mehta Wishes Hubby Ravi Dubey On Their 6th Wedding Anniversary With A Sweet Message
- Technology Week 49, 2019 Launch Roundup: Vivo iQOO Neo, Motorola One Hyper, Nokia 2.3, Vivo Y9s And More
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Khushi Kapoor was recently spotted at the special screening of 'Kalank'. Janhvi's younger sibling taught us how to jazz up the wardrobe basics. She wore a humble outfit but her ensemble was every inch eye-catching. Take a look at her attire, which has all our attention.
So, Khushi wore a simple top and denims. Her denims were dipped in the lighter shade of blue and she spruced up her look with a top, which was accentuated by a burst of vibrant colours. Her top was splashed in green, red, and purple hue and we couldn't take eyes off her. It was a full-sleeved top and with this pairing, Khushi not only channelled quirky vibes but also looked comfy.
She also enhanced her comfort quotient by pairing her ensemble with black and pink sports shoes. Well, that certainly gave her look an athleisure touch. She carried a texured black side bag with her and the makeup was highlighted by a neon lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The sleek tresses completed her casual avatar. So, what do you think about Khushi's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.