- 8 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 9 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 9 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 10 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Technology Bad Weather Delays SpaceX Crew Dragon Escape Test
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Khushi Kapoor was recently spotted at the special screening of 'Kalank'. Janhvi's younger sibling taught us how to jazz up the wardrobe basics. She wore a humble outfit but her ensemble was every inch eye-catching. Take a look at her attire, which has all our attention.
So, Khushi wore a simple top and denims. Her denims were dipped in the lighter shade of blue and she spruced up her look with a top, which was accentuated by a burst of vibrant colours. Her top was splashed in green, red, and purple hue and we couldn't take eyes off her. It was a full-sleeved top and with this pairing, Khushi not only channelled quirky vibes but also looked comfy.
She also enhanced her comfort quotient by pairing her ensemble with black and pink sports shoes. Well, that certainly gave her look an athleisure touch. She carried a texured black side bag with her and the makeup was highlighted by a neon lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The sleek tresses completed her casual avatar. So, what do you think about Khushi's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.