- Finance Dr Reddy's Lab Shares Plunge 10% Post Q1 Results
- Movies Sushant Singh Rajput's Father's Case: Delhi High Court Allows KK Singh To Approach Single Judge
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Likely To File Review Petition In Supreme Court: Know Why
- News COVID-19 vaccine for children likely by August
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Osaka says 'everything' went wrong as gold dream dies for Japanese superstar
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Swift & Dzire CNG India Launch Soon: Expected To Use 1.2-Litre Dual-Jet Engine
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Date Announced, To Be Conducted On October 3. Check Schedule
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Janhvi Kapoor's sister Khushi Kapoor has been creating quite a stir online for her stunning pictures. Known for her amazing makeup skills, the star kid has left everyone impressed and amazed with her fashionable choices too. She enjoys huge fan following on Instagram and to maintain that, she keeps treating everyone with her wow-worthy looks. Recently, Khushi caught all our attention as she wore the trendiest colour of the season, lavender and blossomed in it like a beautiful flower. So, let us take a close look at her dress and decode it for summer fashion goals.
So, in the latest set of pictures on Instagram, Khushi Kapoor was seen dressed in a half-sleeved deep-neck lavender dress, which was accentuated by intricate pretty pink and yellow florals and green leaves patterns. Her dress featured puffed shoulders and knotted detailing on the front while the thigh-high side slit, showed off her toned leg and added stylish quotient to her look. The social media sensation accessorised her look with a pair of delicate hoops, a pendant necklace, and a bracelet.
Being a big makeup enthusiast, needless to say, Khushi kept her makeup as amazing as her sartorial choice. With the minimal proportion of foundation and concealer, she sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. She also bronzed up her face, that upped her makeup look. Filled thick brows, a nice coat of mascara, light eyeshadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade, elevated her look. The diva parted her tresses from the side and brought it all to one side and let them loose.
We absolutely loved this dress of Khushi Kapoor, especially the colour as it was very soothing to eyes. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Khushi Kapoor's Instagram