- 3 hrs ago #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- 4 hrs ago Amitabh Bachchan Shares An Interesting Detail About His Blue Knotted Shirt On His Social Media
- 4 hrs ago Waking Up Just An Hour Earlier Linked To Lower Risk Of Depression, Says Study
- 5 hrs ago Venus Transit In Cancer 2021: Effects On Different Zodiac Signs
- Technology Samsung Networks Redefined Event Key Highlights
- Movies Vidya Balan's Sherni Gets A Shoutout From Amul
- News Covid-19 jab: From inflammatory rashes to scaly patches, skin complications to watch out post-vaccination
- Sports Barcelona confirm injured Dembele requires knee surgery
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Finance Sebi Exempts Heineken International From Open Offer In UBL Case
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
After emerging as the second runner-up of Bigg Boss 14, Nikki Tamboli has been stealing the limelight for some or the other reasons. She has clearly been climbing the ladder of success. After the success of her two music videos, Kalla Reh Jayenga and Birthday Pawri, she is back with another music video. The actress, who is currently shooting for Khatron Ke Khiladi 11, has collaborated with Tony Kakkar now for a new song titled Number Likh. Recently, she shared the poster of her song on Instagram and needless to say, she looked stunning in her pink co-ord set. But it was her Barbie printed top that took away our attention in no time. So, let us take a close look at her complete attire and decode it for goals.
So, in the poster of the song Number Likh, Nikki Tamboli was seen sporting a pretty pink co-ord set and looking gorgeous as ever. The set consisted of a sleeveless crop top of light shade and a darker shade midi skirt. Her lovely top featured Barbie text patterns that added cuteness quotient while her pink skirt was styled with a matching knotted band-type belt. The Kanchana 3 actress completed her look with pink-strapped sandals, which had pointed yellow heels. The gold-toned rings on her belly button upped her look.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Nikki slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, light eye shadow, soft blush, and dark pink lip shade, spruced up her look. The actress let loose her side-parted long sleek highlighted tresses and looked very ravishing.
So, what do you think about this outfit of Nikki Tamboli? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Nikki Tamboli's Instagram