- 6 hrs ago Don’t Throw Away The Peel Of These Fruits And Vegetables, They Have Benefits And Other Uses Too
- 7 hrs ago Afghan Women Fight For Education, Jobs And Representation In New Government
- 10 hrs ago Teja Dashmi 2021: Date, History, Significance And Legends Associated With This Festival
- 12 hrs ago No Of People Who Got At Least One Jab In India Highest In World: Health Ministry
- Sports Dhoni named in 15-member defence ministry panel on NCC
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Raqesh Bapat Says 'I Love You' To Shamita Shetty, Leaves Her Speechless With His Confession
- News Over 77 crore Covid vaccines doses administered so far: Govt
- Automobiles Rs 26,058 Crore PIL Scheme Approved By Government Of India; Government Expects 7.5 Lakh Job Opportunities & Rs
- Finance Air Traffic Increases 34% MoM In August
- Technology Realme Pad Review: Best Tablet In The Sub-20K Price-Point?
- Travel Awesome Beaches In India To Visit This Winter
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
Ananya Panday and Ishaan Khatter starrer Khaali Peeli released on Zee5 on November 6, 2020. We had talked about Ananya Panday's cool western style in the poster of the film and now in this article, we are going to discuss about her ethnic look. Recently, Ananya treated us with her beautiful desi look in a pretty tricolour Patiala suit on her Instagram. The picture was from the sets of Khaali Peeli and it was clicked by her co-star Ishaan Khatter.
Let us take a close look at her suit and decode how it gives us Republic Day and Independence Day vibes!
So, Ananya Panday was decked up in a tricolour patiala suit and looked lovely as ever. Her suit consisted of a half-sleeved round-collar white kurti, which was accentuated by intricate chikankari work and multi-hued dori detailing at the front. Her kurti featured side slits and she teamed it with light-green Patiala salwar. The actress draped an orange dupatta in a classic style that featured white subtle patterns. She accessorised her look with a pair of metallic earrings, tgreen-hued bangles, gold-toned bracelets, and rings. The beautiful henna design on her both hands, upped her look.
On the makeup front, with the minimal proportion of foundation and concealer, Ananya spruced up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, soft blush, and light pink lip shade. She left her side-parted highlighted straight tresses loose and slightly curled the ends.
We really liked this ethnic suit of Ananya Panday and it gave us major Independence Day vibes. So, you should bookmark this suit of hers for the next Independence Day or Republic Day. What do you think about her look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Ananya Panday