- 58 min ago 10 Benefits Of Cycling For Your Health
- 14 hrs ago Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 23 hrs ago Sebaceous Horn (Devil’s Horn): Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 24 hrs ago Exclusive: Fashion Guru Prasad Bidapa Shares The Secret For Glowing And Flawless Skin
- Finance Rupee Opens Weak At 71.63 As Global Crude Oil Price Surges Most By 15%
- News Hectic day in SC as batch of pleas on J&K set to be heard
- Movies Kamal Haasan’s Interesting Comments About His Look In Indian 2!
- Technology How To Share Pictures Without Compression On WhatsApp
- Sports Niemann joins elite company with Greenbrier Classic victory
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Katrina Kaif will be walking down the ramp for Manish Malhotra today at Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2019. The actress, who last year walked down the ramp for Manish Malhotra with Salman Khan, will once again dazzle us with her showstopper avatar. And isn't it a long time since we had seen Katrina gracing the ramp? So, we are all excited about her ramp moment today.
In one of his Instagram posts, Manish Malhotra called Katrina the perfect muse for his latest collection, Maahrumysha, which will be in collaboration with a wash care range, Love & Care. He captioned the video post as, "The Perfect Muse for 'Maahrumysha'- A Resplendent Beauty. The collection will be for the festive edition of the Lakme Fashion Week. It will be about shimmery details and so unlike last time, when Katrina Kaif wore a brown lehenga for Manish Malhotra's show, this time we are expecting her to wear something more colourful and bright. Actually, we wouldn't be surprised if she wears a gold-hued ensemble as golden is the designer's signature hue.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Manish Malhotra (@manishmalhotra05) on
Apart from the golden hue, the designer has incorporated the hues of destination wedding such as white, salmon, beige, and more, so Katrina Kaif can also leave us surprised us with an unusual colour choice. We are also anticipating floral details in Katrina's attire. Also, since the collection is about resplendence, so her outfit can be on the heavier side but contemporary - something which fits well in the modern wedding narrative. Let's see what 'Bharat' actress will wear in the evening. Stay tuned for more updates from the show.