- Movies Sudeep Refused To Get Paid For Pailwaan; Director Krishna Reveals The Actual Reason
- News Kulbhushan Jadhav verdict: What ICJ ruled in India’s favour and what it did not
- Sports Bengaluru FC sign Spanish forward Manuel Onwu
- Automobiles Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- Technology Vivo V1916A Clears 3C Certification- Expected To Come With 5G Support, 44W Fast Charger
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Katrina Kaif is all wrapped-up in the promotions of her upcoming film, 'Bharat'. And post her sari fashion, the diva has been giving us floral and nature-inspired print goals. She looked awesome in both the outfits and beckoned us to celebrate spring fashionably. The actress wore a dress and separates recently, which we thought were absolutely classy. Let's find out what she wore for the latest promotional rounds.
The Floral Dress
Katrina Kaif wore a gorgeous floral dress recently, which came from Magda Butrym. She wore a shirt dress that was collared and cinched at the waist. Dipped in a blue hue, her dress was accentuated by red and purple floral prints. It was a perfect number for a brunch date and Katrina paired her ensemble with beige-hued bondage heels, which came from Steve Madden. The makeup was dewy-toned and enhanced by a soft pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her stylish avatar.
The Nature-Inspired Ensemble
For the latest promotional event, Katrina upped her style game with a Cinq à Sept outfit. She wore an intricately-printed shirt that was collared and full-sleeved. Katrina paired it with embellished black trousers, which gave her ensemble a glam effect. The actress paired her ensemble with shiny silver pencil heels and accessorised her look with sleek danglers and layered neckpiece. The makeup was highlighted by contoured cheekbones, minty pink lip shade, and subtle kohl. The side-parted sleek tresses elevated her style quotient.
So, which attire of Katrina Kaif's did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.