- 30 min ago Aamir Khan's Daughter Ira Khan Has Red And Blue Gown Goals For Us
- 1 hr ago Joint Pain In Children: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And How To Treat It
- 1 hr ago Hodgkin's Lymphoma: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Stages, And Treatment
- 2 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor's Graphic Arrow Eyeliner Is Impressive And Something You Should Try Out
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Teaser: Mahesh Babu Packs A Punch In What Looks Like A Promising Entertainer!
- News After BHU, Belur Ramkrishna Mission Vidyamandira chooses Muslim Sanskrit teacher
- Sports India Vs Bangladesh, Day-Night Test: Mehydi Hasan becomes Liton Das' concussion substitute, here' why he can't bowl
- Technology BSNL Offering Marutham Plan For 365 Days: Here's How You Can Get It
- Finance CSB Bank IPO’s Retail Category Fully Subscribed On Day One
- Automobiles Mahindra Jeeto Plus Launched In India: Priced At Rs 3.46 Lakh
- Travel Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Visit Chennai At Least Once In Your Lifetime
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Katrina Kaif has been giving us dress goals lately with her 'Bharat' promotions. She has been donning the most beautiful floral dress and this number of hers was absolutely impressive. The actress with a strong fashion sense wore a dress, which was by Equipment and came from Mytheresa. Her styling was minimally done and Katrina definitely looked a class apart.
So, her full-sleeved dress was on the flared side and dipped in a black hue. It was accentuated by multi-hued floral prints, which enhanced her attire. This dress of hers was belted and exuded breezy vibes. Katrina's dress was something that we wished we had on a hot summer day. She paired it with black and white sandals from Monrow.
She accessorised her look with hoop earrings. The makeup was light and enhanced by contoured cheekbones and a pink lip shade. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her stylish avatar. Katrina looked impeccable and gave us a fashion goal for this weekend. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.