- 22 min ago LFW W/F 2019 Day 5: Genelia D'Souza Demonstrates Why Smokey Eye Look Is A Classic
- 1 hr ago LFW W/F 2019 Day : Disha Patani Walked The Ramp In An Exotic Blue Eye Look
- 1 hr ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Five: Malaika Arora’s Ravishing Gown Can Intimidate Even The Seasoned Fashionistas
- 1 hr ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Five: Shilpa Shetty Kundra’s Richly Embroidered Attire Is So Fun And Festive
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls defeat table-toppers Jaipur Pink Panthers
- News Irked by UAE's Honour to PM Modi, Pakistan's Senate Chairman cancels visit to Gulf nation
- Technology How To Add And Remove Channel Packs Using Tata Sky Mobile App
- Movies Inshallah: Who's Trying To Sabotage Salman Khan's Movie? Theatrical Rights Sold for Rs 190 Crore!
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Katrina Kaif has been giving us holiday goals and makes us want to wear those exotic swimwear too. Her latest picture, which she posted on her Insta account was a pure inspiration. She looked fresh as a daisy and gave us a winning look of the day. The diva flaunted her cute and sassy resort wear, which we thought was pretty unconventional.
So, Katrina wore a pristine white bikini and paired it with a beautiful white shrug. Her sleeveless shrug dress was detailed with threads and tassels. It also featured slits and was not quite everybody's cup of tea. Her attire exuded soothing vibes and we wished it was in our wardrobes. Posed against an azure oceanic backdrop, Katrina looked stunning as ever.
Her white outfit absolutely contrasted her previous colourful bikini, which was accentuated by nature-inspired patterns. The bikini was splashed in the shades of pink, yellow, and blue, and Katrina looked fab as ever. So, yes Katrina is the swimwear inspiration that we all need. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.