- 4 hrs ago #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- 5 hrs ago Amitabh Bachchan Shares An Interesting Detail About His Blue Knotted Shirt On His Social Media
- 5 hrs ago Waking Up Just An Hour Earlier Linked To Lower Risk Of Depression, Says Study
- 5 hrs ago Venus Transit In Cancer 2021: Effects On Different Zodiac Signs
- Sports Chinese swimmer Sun Yang banned again, misses Tokyo Olympics
- News Sitharaman meets Infosys officials, reviews tech glitches on new I-T e-filing portal
- Movies Pandya Store’s Shiny Doshi Announces Her Engagement With Beau Lavesh Khairajani On Social Media, Shares Video
- Technology Samsung Networks Redefined Event Key Highlights
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Finance Sebi Exempts Heineken International From Open Offer In UBL Case
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
The winter season is not yet over and we get you, if you are looking for some simple yet stunning winter fashion inspiration. This time, it was Katrina Kaif, who inspired us with her sweater look. She captioned her picture as, 'Shades of ...... 💙🦋' and shades of blue are what she flaunted. She was a vision in her outfit and we have decoded her outfit for you.
So, Katrina wore an all-blue ensemble, which we so loved. She sported a knitted blue sweater that was collared and featured safety pins buttons. Her sweater seemed warm and she paired it with classic blue denims. Well, this was one of the best winter-looks and Katrina Kaif looked amazing in her ensemble. You could wear this outfit to almost any occasion except for the formal events, of course and her outfit also made for a perfect Sunday wear.
Katrina seemed to keep her look jewellery free and we don't think with this outfit, you have to spruce it up with jewellery. Her makeup was fresh and natural with pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and subtle kohl with pink eye shadow. The long wavy wind-swept tresses completed her look. Katrina Kaif looked gorgeous as ever. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that.