- 3 hrs ago World Menstrual Hygiene Day: What Is Cycle Syncing? How Does It Benefit Your Productivity And PMS Symptoms?
- 6 hrs ago Covid-19 In Babies: Here's What To Expect & What You Should Do
- 6 hrs ago World Menstrual Hygiene Day 2022: What Is Oligomenorrhoea? Causes, Symptoms & Treatments Of Irregular Periods
- 8 hrs ago Meet 42-Year Old Laxmi Jadhav, Mumbai's First Female BEST Bus Driver
- Technology Fire-Boltt Talk 2 Smartwatch With Bluetooth Calling Launching Soon; Specifications & Features
- Finance How To Download Aadhaar Card Online From UIDAI: Official Procedure
- News Kerala PFI rally: Father of boy who raised provocative slogans arrested
- Automobiles Hindustan Motors To Produce Electric Scooters & Cars; This Includes The New Ambassador EV
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Chahatein Jumps To 2nd Spot; Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Returns To Top 10
- Sports GT vs RR IPL 2022 Final Stats & Records Preview: Buttler, Chahal, Ashwin, Hardik eye big milestones on May 29
- Travel Everest Day 2022, Indian Mountaineers Who Climbed Mount Everest
- Education RRB NTPC CBT 2 Level 2, 3, And 5 Exam Schedule Released, Check Exam Dates Here
Katrina Kaif's sisters, Isabelle Kaif and Sonia Turcotte also graced Katrina's wedding and gave us fashion goals. Isabelle and Sonia flaunted gorgeous ethnic wear at the wedding and the outfits that we have decoded came from Haldi ceremony. They both wore outfits in the shades of yellow and green, and their ensembles were designed by Punit Balana. So, let's talk about their outfits.
So, speaking about Isabelle Kaif first, she wore a mustard-yellow saree that was accentuated by white bandhani prints and detailed with marodi work along the edges and on the strappy blouse. It was a beautifully draped saree and she accessorised her look with intricately-done gold-toned neckpiece and dainty studs. Styled by Ami Patel, she also wore red and golden shades and her makeup was highlighted by mauve-pink lip shade and contoured pink cheekbones. The ponytail completed her look.
Sonia Turcotte wore a henna-green cape set that was highlighted by a combination of rabari prints, resham, and coin work. The floor-length cape was paired with a crop top and cowl pants. She seemed to keep her look accessory-free and her makeup was marked by matte-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The short side-parted hairstyle rounded out her look. They both look gorgeous and so, what do you think about their ensemble and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Picture Source: Instagram
- bollywood wardrobeAnanya Panday, Disha Patani, Sobhita Dhulipa: Actresses Who Rocked The Red Gown!
- bollywood wardrobeValentine’s Day: Deepika Padukone, Shilpa Shetty And Katrina Kaif In Lovely Sarees You Can Flaunt!
- bollywood wardrobeParineeti Chopra And Katrina Kaif Convince Us To Order Sweaters Right Away
- bollywood wardrobeKatrina Kaif Looks Like A Dream In Her Couture Saree Inspired By Her Mother’s British Heritage
- bollywood wardrobeKatrina Kaif And Vicky Kaushal Look Gorgeous Together In Their Stunning Mehendi Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeKatrina Kaif And Vicky Kaushal Colour-Coordinate Their Stunning Haldi Outfits By This Designer
- bollywood wardrobeKatrina Kaif And Vicky Kaushal Tie The Knot! Take A Look At Their Stunning Wedding Outfits (Details Inside)
- bollywood wardrobeKatrina Kaif And Janhvi Kapoor Win Us With Their Festive And Floral Yellow Suits
- bollywood wardrobeKatrina Kaif Looks Gorgeous In Pristine White Ruffled Saree As She Attends Her Pre-Wedding Function!
- make up tipsAhead Of Katrina Kaif’s Wedding, 5 Awesome Makeup And Hairstyling Lessons From Her Instagram Feed
- bollywood wardrobeKatrina Kaif And Isabelle Kaif Give Us Saree Goals; Whose Saree Look Did You Like More?
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali 2021: Priyanka Chopra, Katrina Kaif, Alia Bhatt And Other Bollywood Divas In Their Traditional Best