TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Arvind Kejriwal To Sit On Indefinite Fast From March 1 For Delhi Statehood
- Bangalore Air Show 2019 Fire Accident; Nearly 300 Vehicles Burnt To Ashes — Watch The Video
- Microsoft Will End Windows 7 Support In July 2019
- Railways To Issue Linked PNRs For Onward Journeys
- Sri Lanka Makes History In The World Of Cricket
- Cringe Photoshop Fails That Will Leave You Shocked
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
With a brand new hairstyle, Katrina Kaif is radiating awesomeness these days. The actress has been promoting her upcoming movie 'Zero', which also stars, Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma. Katrina gave us a glimpse of her latest promotion look through her social media and well, we couldn't take our eyes off her.
Styled by Tanya Ghavri, the diva looked impressive in a metallic dress by Peter Pilotto. It was a stunning attire that featured a slit-sleeved bodice, which was deep-necked and notched up by crisp ruffles. Her dress seemed structural with a sharp-edged flared end and the dark blue beaded belt enhanced her slender frame. Katrina's dress was detailed with interesting patterns and accentuated by shiny accents.
She wore a delicate and minimal bracelet that came from the label, Black Balloon. The makeup was highlighted by pink touches and heavy kohl. The side-parted voluminous wavy tresses completed her glamorous avatar. Well, we must say Katrina Kaif looked beyond amazing. What do you think about her attire? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.