- 3 hrs ago #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- 4 hrs ago Amitabh Bachchan Shares An Interesting Detail About His Blue Knotted Shirt On His Social Media
- 4 hrs ago Waking Up Just An Hour Earlier Linked To Lower Risk Of Depression, Says Study
- 5 hrs ago Venus Transit In Cancer 2021: Effects On Different Zodiac Signs
- Technology Samsung Networks Redefined Event Key Highlights
- Movies Vidya Balan's Sherni Gets A Shoutout From Amul
- News Covid-19 jab: From inflammatory rashes to scaly patches, skin complications to watch out post-vaccination
- Sports Barcelona confirm injured Dembele requires knee surgery
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Finance Sebi Exempts Heineken International From Open Offer In UBL Case
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
Recently, Katrina Kaif gave us a dress goal with her sunshine yellow dress and now, she wowed us again with her saree. The diva wore an exquisite saree for promoting the stunning Ameya set from Kalyan Jewellers. Her saree look was absolutely Diwali-perfect and her jewellery game was strong. We have decoded her ensemble and look for you.
So, Katrina wore a Manish Malhotra saree for the photoshoot. She wore a graperose ombré sequin saree of the designer that was accentuated by shimmering details. Her saree was enhanced by darker shade border. The saree was draped impeccably in a nivi style and the Bharat actress teamed her saree with a sleeveless matching blouse. Katrina Kaif exuded festive vibes with her saree and looked a class apart.
Her jewellery looked distinctive and consisted of an elaborate neckpiece, dainty bangles, stunning jhumkis, and a heavy ring. She wore a layered pearl neckpiece with intricately-done gold and gemstone neckpiece; the bangles glittered in gold; the ring was adorned with meticulously-studded stones, and the gold jhumkis was crafted in ruby stones. Katrina Kaif's makeup was highlighted by contoured pink cheekbones, glossy pink lip shade, and dark kohl and mascara with pink eye shadow. The side-parted tresses completed her look.
Pictures Courtesy: Abheet Gidwani