- News All foreign investments must adhere to law of the land: Goyal on Amazon row
- Sports Pakistan all-rounder Mohammad Hafeez to retire after ICC T20 World Cup
- Technology AGR Row: SC Rejects Review Petition; Operators Might File Curative Petition
- Movies Major Fire Breaks Out On The Sets Of Shivarajkumar Starrer Bhajarangi 2
- Finance Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund Cuts Exposure To Vodafone Idea Papers
- Automobiles TVS Apache RR310 BS6 Is Expected To Launch On 25th Of January
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Katrina Kaif gave us a denim goal as she attended the press conference of International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Awards 2019 with Salman Khan and Madhuri Dixit Nene. And the good news is that this chapter of IIFA will take place in our very own Mumbai. So, for the event, she kept her look minimal and makeup game strong. Let's take a close look at her stylish outfit and decode her on-duty look.
So, for the press conference, the Bharat actress opted for a half-sleeved plunging neckline denim midi dress, which was dipped in a faded shade of blue and accentuated by four small buttoned pockets. She paired her stylish denim dress with matching blue heels. Her mid-parted impeccable tresses upped her look. The diva's makeup was marked by highly contoured pink cheekbones and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes and a light pink lip shade completed her look of the night
Katrina Kaif seems to be in love with denims as a week ago only, she flaunted a denim attire, which consisted of a denim jacket and matching high rise pants and she looked stylish. So, well with her denim outfits, she has certainly beckoned us to go denim-shopping.
Also, after the press conference, the actress was spotted at the airport as she left for Singapore for an important event. Katrina Kaif looked a class apart in a multi hued printed shirt and brown casual trousers. She completed her look with matching heels and sported aviators to add a stylish touch to her look. Well, the actress definitely knows how to pull off any type of outfit like a piece of cake.
On the work front, Katrina Kaif will be seen in Rohit Shetty's upcoming action film, Sooryavanshi opposite Akshay Kumar. The film is scheduled to hit the theatres next year on 27th March.
The International Indian Film Academy Awards 2019 will be held from 16 to 18 September, 2019 at the Dome NSCI SVP Stadium, Mumbai.
Meanwhile, do not forget to share your thoughts on Katrina's new denim look in the comment section.