- 1 min ago Memory Loss: Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 12 min ago Sonakshi's Green Or Madhuri's Floral: Whose Attire Will You Pick For The Next Festive Occasion?
- 37 min ago Youngsters Are Developing Horns By Excess Use Of Mobile Phones
- 2 hrs ago What Casual Outfits Did Khushi, Sharmin, Ananya, And Janhvi Wear Recently?
- News Seeking DMK’s resolution TN Assembly may take up Speaker's removal on July
- Automobiles New Kia Seltos Video Released With Tiger Shroff As Brand Ambassador — Watch The Video Here!
- Sports Bumrah holds key to India's chances but 'freak' Warner can do it for Aussies: Clarke
- Technology Countries Where You Can't Carry Or Fly Your Drones — Beaware
- Movies Tiger Shroff- Disha Patani BREAK-UP; Is This Person To Be Blamed?
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Finance RITES Board Approves Bonus Share Issue
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
About last night, Katrina Kaif and Jacqueline Fernandez were off to Dubai for the Dabangg Tour. They looked super stylish and gave us denim goals. They wore absolutely different outfits but the fabric was similar. With their fashion statements, the divas made a strong case for denims and showed us that denim can never go out of vogue. Let's find out, who looked better?
Katrina Kaif's Classy Look
For Katrina, comfort is a priority whilst travelling. The 'Zero' actress kept it simple and gave us a believable denim goal. She wore a white top and paired it with a full-sleeved denim jacket with slightly darker sleeves and straight-fit denims. Katrina wore beige-hued sandals, which went well with her look. She accessorised her look with dark shades. The makeup was natural and highlighted by a light pink lip shade and the impeccable hairdo rounded out her avatar.
Jacqueline Fernandez's Sassy Look
Jacqueline Fernandez went for a more trendy number. Her attire was accentuated by a flared silhouette and resembled a pantsuit. She wore a white shirt and paired it with a full-sleeved dark blue jacket, which was longer than the usual. She teamed her jacket with equally flared pants, which featured slits. Jacqueline wore white-hued sports shoes and carried a leather side bag with her. The makeup was marked by a light pink lip shade with dewy tones. The partly-tied hairdo completed her look.
So, while we thought Jacqueline experimented more in terms of fashion, Katrina's styling was definitely better. Whose outfit and look impressed you more? Let us know that in the comment section.