- 7 hrs ago 6 Ways In Which You Can Encourage Your Baby To Crawl
- 8 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Looks Elegant In Her Vibrant Yet Understated Suit
- 8 hrs ago Looking After Your Children Is Necessary, But Mothers Should Have Their ‘Me Time’ First
- 8 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin's Traditional Outfits Are Perfect For Women Who Are Fabric Connoisseurs
- Sports Dominika Cibulkova retires aged 30
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Choti Sarrdaarni Slips To 2nd Spot; Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka Witnesses Jump
- News Will work to form govt in Maharashtra, won’t reveal numbers now: Narayan Rane
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 Renders Leak: Punch-Hole Design, Quad Rear Cameras Hinted
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms New Compact Sedan To Be Called Aura
- Finance India’s Q2 GDP Growth May Be At 4.2%: SBI Report
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Ever since, 'Bharat' promotions, Katrina Kaif has been giving us back-to-back floral sari goals. With her gorgeous saris, the actress has inspired us to drape saris. About a few days ago, she wore a muted-toned sari and this time, she absolutely brought alive the spring vibes with her vibrant floral sari. Designed by Sabyasachi, her saris were a visual treat and something we wish we all had. Let's decode her stunning sari looks.
The Earthy-toned Sari
Recently, Katrina Kaif wore this sari for the promotion of her upcoming movie. This Sabyasachi sari of hers was black-hued and was accentuated by white floral prints. She teamed her ensemble with a black sleeveless blouse and the border of the sari was enhanced by black-hued embellished accents. She upped her minimal look with intricate earrings that came from Sabyasachi's High Jewelry collection. The makeup was highlighted by a glossy pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and smoky kohl. The small bindi spruced up her look and the middle-parted sleek tresses wrapped up her desi avatar.
The Pink Sari
This sari of Katrina's also had a whiff of vintage touch and this she draped for the promotion on the sets of Kapil Sharma's famous show. Her signature Sabyasachi-belted sari was splashed in a blush pink hue and was peppered with floral accents in a darker shade of pink. She looked dreamy in this sari of hers, which also had a billowing effect. She teamed her sari with a matching bateau-neckline blouse that was full-sleeved. Katrina accessorised her look with sleek danglers from Sabyasachi's Jewelry collection that went well with her look. The makeup was marked by a very subtle pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted tresses rounded out her traditional avatar.
So, which sari of Katrina's did you like more and would you like to drape? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.