- 1 hr ago 6 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Farro, The Nutrient-packed Ancient Grain
- 1 hr ago Diwali 2019: Step-by-step Quick And Easy Traditional Make-up Tutorial To Rock This Diwali
- 1 hr ago Diwali 2019: Budget-Friendly Items For Your Home To Attract Good Luck And Money
- 1 hr ago Kriti Sanon And Other Gorgeous Divas Have Latest Stunning Diwali Outfit Ideas For You
- News Exit poll 2019: Pollsters predict clear majority for BJP in Maharashtra, Haryana
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan Makes A Heartfelt Apology To His Fans For Not Greeting Them On Sunday
- Automobiles Indian Government Prefers Hyundai Kona EV Over Mahindra & Tata
- Sports We are confident of qualifying for Tokyo Olympics: India women's hockey player Sushila Chanu
- Technology Nubia Red Magic 3s Up For Sale In India: Price, Offers, And Specifications
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
- Finance Sovereign Gold Bond Series VI Opens; Good Alternative To Physical Gold On Dhanteras
- Travel Hidlumane Waterfalls - How To Reach And Things To Do
And IIFA is back with a bang! Yesterday, IIFA Rocks 2019 was held at the Dome NSCI SVP Stadium in Mumbai where a number of leading Bollywood celebrities flaunted their best and stylish outfits at the grand event. However, the one diva that stole the limelight as she walked the green carpet was none other than the Bharat actress Katrina Kaif. The actress graced the event in a shimmering dark red gown and she looked a class apart. So, let's take a close look at Katrina Kaif's outfit from the IIFA Rocks 2019.
So, at the 20th IIFA Awards, Katrina Kaif was seen in a full-sleeved plunging neckline gown by Julien Macdonald. Styled by Tanya Ghavri, her backless gown was accentuated by golden-toned textured designs and was intricately embellished. The deep slits gave her gorgeous number a bold touch. Her ensemble was not quite everybody's cup of tea but Katrina pulled it off like a piece of cake.
Katrina completed her look with crossed strap black heels, which went well with her red-hued number. She kept her jewellery game minimal and accessorised her look with just silver-toned hoops and rings. The light and delicate jewellery definitely upped her look. She left her side parted sleek tresses loose. The actress spruced up her look with sharp contouring, filled brows, soft kohled eyes, light eyeshadow, and nude lip shade. Well, her makeup game was very strong and it helped accentuate her look.
Katrina Kaif looked beyond stunning in this shimmering deep red gown and well, the diva certainly slayed it in style.
What are your thoughts on Katrina Kaif's gown? Do let us know in the comment section. Stay tuned for more fashion updates from IIFA 2019.