- 39 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Katrina Kaif Owns The Green Carpet With Her Shimmering Deep Red Gown
- 43 min ago Women With Short Height Can Totally Relate To These 7 Annoying Problems
- 1 hr ago Disha Patani Looks Ravishing In Green Eye Make-up Look; Here Is How You Can Get This Look
- 1 hr ago Narendra Modi's 69th Birthday: Wishes Pouring In For The Prime Minister On Twitter
- Technology AMD Ryzen 3 3200G Review: Affordable Best-In-Class CPU Performance
- Movies After Refusing To Promote Sye Raa, Nayanthara Agrees To Attend Bigil Audio Launch
- News Godavari boat tragedy: Death toll goes up to 12 as search ops resume
- Sports BCCI ACU chief calls for match-fixing law, legalised betting to contain corruption
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Jimny SUV Will Not Launch In India Anytime Soon: Here’s Why
- Finance Why Index Stocks May Not Be The Best Bet To Make Stellar Returns?
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Katrina Kaif looked delightful in her red dress, which we thought was an OOTD. The actress was dressed for the show, Quick Heal Pinch by Arbaaz Khan and looked glamorous. The dress was fun, flirty, and feminine and Katrina had the mercury rising. Let's decode her attire and look, which had all our attention.
So, Katrina wore a little red dress that was halter-necked and sleeveless. Her dress was accentuated by sheer accents on the bodice area and the remaining portion was beautifully pleated and layered. It was a cute dress and Katrina pulled it off with a lot of aplomb. The actress also colour-blocked and paired her dress with golden pencil heels, which went well with her attire.
She kept her look jewellery-free but her makeup was totally fresh and natural. She wore a light makeup with a pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The sleek side-swept tresses rounded out her stylish avatar. Katrina left us speechless with her stylish avatar. So, what do you think about Katrina's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.