- 17 min ago Karishma Tanna's Sari Photoshoot Is Stunning And Will Absolutely Leave You Intrigued
- 1 hr ago Alaya F's Yellow Dress Is For Those Who Want To Keep It Simple And Sassy At Party Nights
- 1 hr ago Are You A Commitment-Phobic? 11 Signs That Tell The Same
- 2 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor’s Green Pantsuit Is For All Those Working Women Who Love Playing With Colours
- Sports ISL 2019 20: Bengaluru FC vs ATK preview, where to watch, live streaming: ATK take on BFC on Super Sunday
- Technology Everything You Should Know About Airtel Rs. 179, Rs. 279, And Rs. 349 Prepaid Plans
- News Telangana: 17-year-old girl raped, set on fire by man
- Finance Govt’s Total Receipts In April-January At Rs 12.82 Lakh Crore
- Movies Chiru 152: Sonu Sood Joins Chiranjeevi And Mahesh Babu’s Film
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz E Class Facelift Models To Launch In India This Year: Details And Expected Price
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principles For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
What we love about Katrina Kaif's fashion is that how she can make casuals look so stylish. Be it at airports or events, Katrina's fashion is simple, basic, and yet amazing. She seems to believe in less is more in fashion. For instance, at the latest screening event of Amazon Prime's documentary, The Forgotten Army, which has Vicky Kaushal's brother Sunny Kaushal in the lead role, Katrina Kaif turned up in a humble denim jumpsuit.
Her denim jumpsuit absolutely caught our attention and we are pretty sure that most of the ladies out there, would want this denim jumpsuit. Her attire was something that most of us could wear and with this, Katrina inspired us to make more room for wardrobe basics. Well, fashion is not all about frilly dresses and glittering outfits. Her attire was full-sleeved, collared, and belted. It exuded comfy and fuss-free vibes, something that would have made Coco Chanel happy.
At the event, the actress was all smiles as she posed with director and close friend, Kabir Khan, who is also the director of the documentary. However, coming back to her denim fashion game, Katrina Kaif seems to be fond of this sturdy fabric. The Bharat actress has sported denim ensembles on a number of occasions. She was spotted at the airport in denim outfits twice. Both the times at the airport, she was seen in denim jacket and pants and a white top combination. Once, at an IIFA event too, Katrina flaunted a washed denim dress. Her off-duty style also includes a lot of denim numbers.
So, what do you think about Katrina Kaif's denim fashion? Let us know that.