- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 19 January 2020
- 14 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 14 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 15 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- Technology Redmi Smartphones Offers And Discounts During Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Recently, Katrina Kaif attended We The Women event in Mumbai and a wedding. She gave us winning fashion goals. For the We The Women event, Katrina wore an all-white outfit and for the wedding, she donned a red sari. So, let's decode her outfits, which have absolutely caught our attention. Take a look.
Katrina Kaif's White Separates
So, for the event hosted by Barkha Dutt, Katrina Kaif donned white separates. She talked about pay disparity and women-lead films. The actress was styled by Karishma Shaikh and Katrina wore an outfit by Rasario. Her ensemble consisted of a cropped white top and high-waist pants. Her top was intricately-done with net accents and her pants were plain-hued. Katrina paired her attire with glittering sandals, which went well with her outfit. The makeup was dewy with subtly contoured cheekbones and pink lip shade. The sleek tresses rounded out her avatar.
Katrina Kaif's Red Sari
Styled by Tanya Ghavri and Karishma Shaikh, Katrina Kaif kept it simple and donned a red sari. The Bharat actress looked absolutely gorgeous in her sari that featured a sleeveless red blouse and a floral-patterned drape. It was minimally done sari by Anita Dongre and with her look, Katrina taught us that less is more in fashion. She also gave us wedding wear goals. She accessorised her look with delicate jhumkis. The makeup was marked by light pink lip shade, soft kohl, and a tiny red bindi. The sleek tresses completed her traditional avatar.
So, which outfit and look of Katrina Kaif's did you like more? Let us know that.