- 4 hrs ago Health And Wellness Tips For College Students
- 5 hrs ago This Wedding Season, Make Your Cocktail Evening Special With These Brand New Outfit Ideas
- 7 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2019: 5 Alluring Make-up Looks From The Bollywood Divas For This Karwa Chauth
- 7 hrs ago Teratoma: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- News Why will Mount Everest's height be re-measured?
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 Updates Day 1: Bhoomi Shetty Becomes The First Captain Of This Season!
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019, Eliminator 2: Raiders power U Mumba past Haryana Steelers
- Technology Oppo A9 2020 Receives Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India
- Automobiles Ratan Tata Invests In Electric Two Wheeler Start Up Tork Motors
- Education Who Is Abhijit Banerjee? 10 Facts About Indian-origin Economist Who Has Won Nobel Prize
- Finance CPI: Retail Inflation Rises To 3.99% In September
- Travel Top 10 Indian Cities For Food Lovers
The trailer of 'Thugs of Hindostan' is out and the star cast of the film graced an event to celebrate the launch of the trailer. The stars in attendance were Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Katrina Kaif, and Fatima Sana Shaikh. We can't wait to see the film but for now, we were stunned to see the style statements of Katrina and Fatima. Both the ladies looked exceptionally remarkable and wowed us yet again.
Coming to Katrina first, she wore a surreal number, which quite clearly intrigued us. She wore a dress that was a cross between being practical and idealistic. It was a fuss-free and functional dress, but at the same time, it had flares and flowy silhouette. Her attire was accentuated by shiny silver hue and enhanced by ruffled accents. Katrina teamed her dress with a floor-length shrug that matched with the hue of the dress but was contrasted by intricate floral prints.
It was a sleeveless ensemble and Katrina teamed it with shiny silver-hued pencil heels. Her makeup was dewy and her wavy tresses rounded off her look.
Fatima, on the other hand, surprised us in an absolute classic number. She wore a gown, which had a whiff of retro touch and made us reminisce about the good old days. It was a mustard yellow-hued gown and it was highlighted by comfort quotient. It was an asymmetrical halter neck gown but it was given a structure with the help of a golden metallic belt.
The breezy dress was enhanced by sheer tulle details and Fatima looked radiant. She paired her attire with chic sandals and hoop earrings. The subtle red lip shade and side-swept hairdo notched up her look.
So, whose dress was more ravishing- was it Katrina Kaif's or Fatima Sana Shaikh's?